xplorer2 is a desktop file manager combining the simplicity of windows explorer with the speed and efficiency of traditional dual pane orthodox file managers, helping you be productive with your documents, pictures, music, source code and other files. Xplorer is what windows explorer should have been. We’ve kept the best bits and threw away the inconsistencies and irritations, all in a small and nimble, easy to use package. At first glance everything looks familiar: the classic tree/view user interface, clean and clutter free, should get you started immediately. xplorer? will get you in all places you keep your digital wealth, including namespace extensions like FTP, zipfolders, webfolders etc. xplorer? browsing model scales up well to large folders with thousands of files. It reads fast, offers visual filters and a variety of selection mechanisms that allow you to manage your files effectively.
• Full shell namespace browser
• Dual panes and folder tabs
• Preview documents, images, music etc.
• Desktop search using all file attributes
• Folder sizes and disk space visualization
• Synchronize folder contents
• Search for duplicate files to free space
• Advanced copy, delete and rename operations
• Filename color coding
• Execute custom commands (even DOS)
• Fully customizable
• Modern ribbon UI or traditional menu bar
• Everyday efficiency and control
• Manage large folders with ease
• Lightweight system resource use
• Native 32/64 bit and Unicode versions
Changes in v188.8.131.52 (27 Jun 15)
* In explorer replacement mode, xplorer² won’t “steal” folders from windows explorer, if you happen to browse within windows explorer to begin with.
xplorer2 Ultimate 184.108.40.206 – Portable
xplorer2 Ultimate 220.127.116.11