WinReducer 8.1 is freeware and ONLY compatible with Windows 8.1 installed system and Windows 8.1 ISO. WinReducer 8.1 can be used by all users who run Windows 8.1 on their computers and who are looking to modify the ISO of another Windows 8.1. WinReducer 8.1 enables you to protect important files and sections of the OS, such as those related to ModernUI, Activation GUI or Windows Search. You can add custom entries to the desktop context menu so you can easily restart, shutdown or hibernate your PC.
WinReducer will not work with spaces in folders path to avoid many common errors.
1. Button “HOME” (Open a Folder or Extract an ISO)
2. Choose a Windows 8.1 Edition
3. Button “MOUNT”
4. Wait (approximately 2 minutes)
5. Choose Components and/or Customization elements
6. Button “APPLY”
7. Wait (approximately 30 minutes)
8. Button “ISO File Creator”
Further information is available in the WinReducer website or in the HowTo file.
• Operating System: Windows 8.1 (x86 or x64) – Previous Windows editions are not supported
• Screen Resolution: 1024 × 768 (Best view in 1920 x 1080 with a DPI of 120 (= 125%))
• Memory: 5 Mb (Compatibility Mode) or 30 Mb (WinReducer Themes)
• Internet Connection: required to download WinReducer resources (like updates)
• Languages Supported: all
• Original Windows 8.1 ISO: Core, Pro, Enterprise (x86, x64) – All-in-one ISO supported
• Third-party software: it needs to be downloaded (see § 5)
Homepage – http://www.winreducer.net/