This is the original Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit) ISO from Microsoft. Including Microsoft updates until 14.01.2015, Internet Explorer 8, Adobe Flash Player 15 and SATA drivers.
– Declaration: Some might say that Microsoft no longer supports Windows XP. Well, that’s true! Then what’s new in January release? Here you go:
* Added: Security Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP (KB2964358). Released: 01.05.2014
* Updated: Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool – November 2014 (KB890830). Released: 13.01.2015
* Updated: Adobe Flash Player ActiveX Control (184.108.40.2067). Released: 13.01.2015
* NO tweaks or add-ons.
* NO additional programs and software added.
* NO graphics, scripts and wallpapers added or changed.
* NO serial needed during installation, the key is already inserted.
* Activated and passes Microsoft Windows Genuine validation test.
* It’s the original image from Microsoft except added updates, IE8, Adobe Flash Player (220.127.116.117) and SATA drivers!
* Windows Messenger, MSN Explorer and Internet Explorer 6 were removed.
– System requirements:
* Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz is recommended).
* At least 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM (128 MB is recommended).
* At least 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of available space on the hard disk .
* Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution.