Visual Studio 2013 provides powerful tools and services to help you create a new breed of applications or to modernize existing applications that provide users with the best experiences across multiple screens and devices, while remaining connected to the services and data they need.
Visual Studio 2013 builds on the advances delivered in Visual Studio 2012 and subsequent Visual Studio Updates to provide the solution needed for development teams to embrace this transformation and to develop and deliver new modern applications that leverage the next wave in Windows platform innovation (Windows 8.1), while supporting devices and services across all Microsoft platforms.
Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 is the state-of-the-art development solution that empowers teams of all sizes to design, create, and modernize scalable applications that span devices and services. A simplified development solution enables all roles involved in a software project to create the high-quality, mission-critical software your company depends on. Empower the team including operations and trusted stakeholders to continuously adapt to changes in shorter development cycles so that you can deliver consumer and business applications that exceed customers expectations.
Supported operating systems
• Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
• Windows 8 (x86 and x64)
• Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64)
• Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
• Windows Server 2012 (x64)
• Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
• Internet Explorer 10
• 1.6 GHz or faster processor
• 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
• 10 GB of available hard disk space
• 5400 RPM hard disk drive
• DirectX 9-capable video card that runs at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution