UnHackMe allows you to detect and remove any types of malicious software: Rootkits, Trojans, Backdoors, Viruses, Worm, Spyware, Adware, Google Search Redirects, Unwanted Programs, etc. UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit software, but currently it eliminates all types of malicious software: rootkits, Trojans, worms, viruses and so on. A rootkit is a collection of programs that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action, exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password. The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker a full control of the computer. It hides their files, registry keys, and process names, and network connections from your eyes.
What’s in the box?
• Anti-Rootkit (Google Redirecting Fixer)
• Anti-Malware, Anti-Trojan, Anti-Bot
• Anti-Adware, Anti-Spyware
• Offline Removal Tool – Warrior
• UnHackMe is very Stable. Compatible with your Antivirus.
• Unique Fast Detection Method.
• Level 1 Support.
• Free Lifetime Updates.
• Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2012 Server, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2003 Server.
• 256 MB RAM
• 40 MB of free disk space
• Compatible with all known antiviral software.
UnHackMe is compatible with AVG, AVAST, Symantec, Microsoft, McAfee, Malwarebytes, K7, F-Prot, WebRoot, Norman, TrendMicro, Kaspersky, BitDefender, Agnitum, Ad-Aware, Sophos, Comodo, DrWeb, Emsisoft, ESET-NOD32, Panda etc.
What’s new in version 184.108.40.2066
• Removed Searchbase, Trojan SGMiner, Adware.Privilegesbox, Adware.Smartinf, PUP.CUTTERGENERATION, Adware-COUPONIGHT.
• Fixed exception issue.
• Windows 10 Technical Preview Compatible.
Homepage – http://greatis.com/unhackme/