TrustPort secures your computer from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. Running automatically in the system background, it requires no expert knowledge from you. Thanks to regular updates, TrustPort products are always ready to block the latest threats.
TrustPort uses antivirus technology that has won awards in prestigious benchmarking tests. This technology shows one of the highest malware detection results in the world, approaching near perfection of one hundred percent.
• Antivirus and antispyware. The program uses traditional scanning and heuristic analysis in order to disable any malware which might enter the computer from the internet or add on media. Two top quality motors ensure the detection of harmful code almost to the magic figure of 100%.
• Personal firewall. The firewall serves to distinguish between legitimate and illegitimate connections between the computer and the Internet. The program automatically allows Internet communication for commonly used applications. In the case of unknown or suspicious programs the user is always asked whether connection should be permitted or disabled.
• Scanning of hardware devices. The software brings your data protection to a new level. It enables limiting access to selected system devices, e.g. flash drives or external hard drives. It is possible to assign different user privileges to these targets. Especially corporate customers may appreciate this feature as a huge benefit.
• Data encryption and shredding. Two methods of file encryption are available. For the secure backing up of data it is advantageous to store it in an encrypted archive, for everyday security it can be kept on an encrypted disk. In addition the program enables the permanent shredding of sensitive data which is no longer in use.
• System recovery disk. In case of a serious virus damage the program enables creation of a system recovery disk with an antivirus module. After loading the operating system from the recovery disk it is possible to eliminate malware, which could not have been removed by other means.
• Portunes. Is a module which has been designed to protect users sensitive data, such as information about credit card numbers, bank account numbers, user names and passwords, pins, including private notes, etc. All the data is encrypted and each page is password protected against hackers and malware. The data is synchronized with mobile devices through cloud storage. The application is compatible with both the iPhone and Windows platform.
Recommended system requirements
• Intel® Pentium IV processor or compatible
• 512 MB RAM
• 500 MB free disc space
Operating systems supported: Microsoft® Windows® 7, Microsoft® Windows® 8 (x86 and x64), Microsoft® Windows® Vista, Microsoft® Windows® XP
Homepage – http://www.trustport.com