Trillian is a fully featured, stand-alone, skinnable chat client that supports AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger, and IRC. It provides capabilities not possible with original network clients, while supporting standard features such as audio chat, file transfers, group chats, chat rooms, buddy icons, multiple simultaneous connections to the same network, server-side contact importing, typing notification, direct connection (AIM), proxy support, encrypted messaging (AIM/ICQ), SMS support, and privacy settings.
• Continuous Client. Your chats go with you everywhere. Trillian even keeps your phone quiet when you’re active at a desktop!
• Interoperable. With support for Google Talk, Facebook, MSN, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo!, and more, stay connected with everyone.
• Device Support. Trillian is available on Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, and directly in your web browser.
• Email. POP3, IMAP, and native IM mail integration. New mail alerts and basic mail management are all exposed.
• Social. Never miss a beat with Trillian’s social integration, keeping you connected to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Tabbed Chats. Keep your desktop tidy with tabbed chats, featuring drag and drop support, unread indicators, and more.
• Message History. All desktop versions of Trillian come with a fully-featured message history viewer, including searching and filters.
• Spellcheck. Trillian’s integrated spellcheck will always let you know when a word is misspelled and offer suggested fixes.
• Emoticons. Hundreds of amazing handcrafted emoticons for your chatting pleasure. Find them all, even the hidden ones!
• Game Chat. New to Trillian 5.3 for Windows, you can now chat directly in full-screen games with our awesome in-game chat feature.
• Themes. Our skins and themes let you personalize Trillian for Windows any way you’d like. Change colors to suit your mood!
• Internationalization. User-created language packs and strong UTF-8 support help ensure a great experience in your native language.
Homepage – https://www.trillian.im