Total Uninstall is a most powerfull and complete uninstaller for Windows which includes three functional modules. The first one is “Installed programs”, module analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It can uninstall programs even without the help of the supplied Add Remove program.
- Just select from the list the program that you want to uninstall and in a few seconds Total Uninstall will analyze it and will show in a tree view detected files, folders, registry keys and values of that program. You can review the details and remove some of the detected items. Total Uninstall is ready to uninstall the analyzed program. It will use first the supplied Add Remove program and will continue removing remaining items using the log.
- The second is “Monitored programs”, helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied built-in uninstaller, which can leave files or changes behind.
- Total Uninstall creates a snapshot of your system prior to installing a new program. It then takes an additional snapshot after the installation has completed. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all registry values and/or files that have been added, changed or deleted. Total Uninstall saves these changes and, if you decide to uninstall the program, it will reverse the changes to the previous state.
- Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes.
- Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations.
- Uninstall completely and thoroughly analyzed or monitored programs.
- Create a backup for a program and restore the program from backup.
- Organize in groups installed or monitored programs.
- Find the program to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily.
- Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program.
- User configurable views of the detected changes.
- It shows a detailed uninstall log.
- Powerful search in detected changes.
- Standalone program agent for notification of running installation programs.
- Export registry changes for install or uninstall.
- Export installed or monitored programs list to a file.
- Export to file or print detected changes.
- Transfer programs from one computer to another
Compatible with 32-bit and X64 operating systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 (64-bit and 32-bit)
- Improved analysis for Microsoft acquired products like Skype
- Forced uninstall feature is now more evident as a button in the Installed programs list if there is room.
- Technician edition is true offline.
- Translations updated
Total Uninstaller Professional 6.24.0 – PreActivated
Total Uninstaller Professional 6.24.0 – Portable