Tag&Rename is a music files tag editor that easily handles all popular digital audio formats. No matter what music compressor you prefer, you can keep your music collection organized with Tag&Rename. It is the only tag editor and organizer which has full native support for: mp3 (ID3v1, ID3v2.2, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags), MusePack mpc/mp+ (APEv1, APEv2 and ID3v1 tags), Windows Media wma, asf and wmv files, Ogg Vorbis/Flac/Speex (vorbis comments), Apple iTunes and iPod aac (m4a) files including mp4, lossless m4a and protected m4p files, most popular lossless codecs including Monkey’s Audio, Flac, Wav Pack, Optim Frog, True Audio, Apple, Windows Media lossless, Wav and Aiff.
Tag&Rename include full Unicode support.
Tag&Rename supports many additional tag fields including lyrics, cover art, rating, mood, disc #, part of a compilation, album artist, classical music fields (Composer, Conductor, etc.), file related URL’s and so on. With Tag&Rename, you can:
• manual and batch id3 tag editor
• automatically fix and complete file tags using online freedb database
• automatic load titles and cover art from Discogs
• automatic load album titles from tracktype.org server
• get tags data from mp3’s file names and its folders structures
• rename your mp3 files and folders according to its music information in a batch
• create play lists
• export files information to CSV, HTML, XML and text formats and more
Tag&Rename supports many files and tags standards in an easy and intuitive way, so you can work with music metadata and not have to think about files codecs and tags versions – Tag&Rename does it all. This is a must have software for any mp3 or mp4 player owner.
• Renamer for mp3, ogg, wma, m4a, mp4, flac, ape and wav files: easily rename files individually or whole directories at a time, preview changes before renaming or undo the last renaming process, rename the folder (including sub folders) containing your music files, and manually edit files and folders names.
• Multi-file or manual tag editors: edit tags for multiple or single mp3/wma/ogg/m4a/mp4/ flac/ape files, fill-in tag fields using the file name.
• Freedb support: Gets tag information for full music albums in seconds using the freedb Internet server.
• Amazon.com support: search and import album information and cover art from the amazon.com, amazon.co.uk and amazon.de servers to files tags.
• Text case conversion functions: convert case or capitalize the first letter of each word within file names or tags.
• Support for: mp3 (ID3v1, ID3v2.2, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 including ANSI, Unicode and UTF8 encoded tags), MusePack mpc/mp+ (APEv1, APEv2 and ID3v1 tags), Windows Media wma, asf and wmv files, Ogg Vorbis/Flac/Speex (vorbis comments), Apple iTunes and iPod aac (m4a) files including mp4, lossless m4a and protected m4p files, most popular lossless codecs including Wav, Monkey’s Audio, Flac, Wav Pack, Optim Frog, True Audio, Apple and Windows Media lossless.
• Rename folders with music according to it files tag information.
• Tags synchronization wizard: you can synchronize ID3v1 and ID3v2 tag data.
• Export wizard can export your music information into any format (csv, xml, html and tab delimited text).
• M3u playlists: create m3u play lists using the unique Quick Save Playlist feature.
• Play music files: listen to your music files using your favorite music player.
• Full support for files drag and drop.
• Full Unicode support.
• Explorer shell extensions: Tag&Rename can be added to the context menu of MS Explorer so that you can access T&R faster (right-click mouse) from the MS File Manager.
Work in: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Full 32/64 bit support
Changes in Tag&Rename v3.9.4 (09/03/2016):
• added “Save ID3 tag chunk as a last chunk in a Wav file” option in Advansed options
• added support for PCM float uncompressed wav files properties
• files searching and tags reading progress now visible on task bar button
• minor fixes
Tag & Rename v3.9.4 – Final
Tag & Rename v3.9.4 – Final – Portable