SyncBackPro supports SyncBack Touch (backup OSX and Android devices), and Media Transfer Protocol (MTP). Highly configurable, SyncBackPro includes: open/locked file copying; file versioning; fast backups; detailed and easy to read log files; email results; simulated backups and restores; file filters; sub-directory selection; copy verification; background backups; auto-close of programs; easy and expert modes; profile groups; compare files; and an extensive context sensitive help file.
SyncBackPro, developed by 2BrightSparks, is an enhanced version of the multi-award winning SyncBackSE software. SyncBackPro provides a dependable way of ensuring digital files are safe with a simple interface that enables the first time user to backup and save their valuable data within minutes.
• Copy Locked or Open Files
• Supports Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Amazon Cloud Drive, Azure, Google Storage, Office 365 (OneDrive for Business and SharePoint), and SugarSync.
• Fast Backup and Smart Synchronization
• Backup Emails Stored on a POP3/IMAP4/Exchange Server
• Versioning – Keep Previous Backup Versions
• Scripting – Configure How SyncBackPro Runs
• Powerful FTP/SFTP Engine and Encryption
• Automatic Drive Failure Detection (S.M.A.R.T.)
• Incremental Backups
SyncBackPro for Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3 – 32/64-bit), is used by individuals, small businesses, and mission critical organizations throughout the world including law enforcement agencies, hospitals, and government departments. Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
As well as English, SyncBackSE is also available in Catalan, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
What’s New v7.5.19 (2016-01-18):
• Fixed (Pro): May fail to upload to a Google Storage Nearline bucket
• Fixed (Pro): May fail to download S3 objects that have single quotes in their name
• Fixed (Pro): Does not attempt to upload cloud database if profile aborted
• Fixed (Pro): Ampersand in folder names caused problems with Google Drive
• Fixed (Pro): May recopy files if using root folder on Amazon Cloud Drive
• Fixed (Pro): Small memory leak if uploading a new file but the file already existed on Amazon Cloud Drive
• Fixed (SE/Pro): Better chance of finding a SyncBack Touch device via broadcast
• Fixed: Rare crash related to inter process communication
• Fixed: Skipping files in root of base folder if base folder is a junction point and file and folder selections have been made
• Updated: Base folder not deleted if option to automatically create them is not enabled
• Updated: All executables are now dual signed (SHA-1 and SHA-256)
• Updated (Pro): Added new Seoul region for Amazon S3
• Updated (Pro): More fault tolerant large file upload for Amazon S3