Sony Sound Forge™ Pro is the application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific artists, producers, and editors. Record audio quickly on a rock-solid platform, address sophisticated audio processing tasks with surgical precision, and render top-notch master files with ease. New features include one-touch recording, metering for the new critical standards, more repair and restoration tools, and exclusive round-trip interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2. Taken together, these enhancements make this edition of Sound Forge Pro the deepest and most advanced audio editing platform available.
What’s new in version 11.0
• Improved recording workflow, including a new Record Options window and input monitoring through the Plug-In Chain.
• Added a Loudness Meters tool and loudness logging.
• Improved audio playback and recording device routing in the Preferences > Audio tab.
• Copy-protected ATRAC audio files may fail to preview correctly or may open as silence.
• The Windows Media Audio 9 Voice codec is not included with the Windows Media Player 11 update. If you’ve installed Windows Media Player 11, rendering to Windows Media Audio 9 format will produce an error. Microsoft has released a hotfix to resolve this issue: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932390/en-us
• If recording fails when using the Automatic: MIDI Timecode method, try increasing the MIDI timecode start and MIDI timecode end values on the MIDI Timecode Setting tab in the Record Settings dialog.
• The LPEC format limits title metadata to 126 Unicode characters and artist metadata to 14 Unicode characters. Metadata that exceeds these limits will be truncated when rendering to LPEC format.
• When you use Insert Silence function on musical instrument files, you can add silence to the beginning of all selected samples by choosing to insert silence at the start of the file. When you choose to insert silence at the end of the file, silence is inserted to the end of all selected samples.
• In some cases, Waves 9 plug-ins can crash after processing via the FX Favorites menu when using the 64-bit version of Windows 8. The crash does not occur when using the plug-ins in the Plug-In Chain. We are working with Waves to resolve the issue.
The following lists the minimum system requirements for using Sony Creative Software Inc. Sound Forge Pro:
• Microsoft® Windows Vista® (Service Pack 2 or later), Windows 7, or Windows 8
• 1 GHz processor
• 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
• 512 MB RAM
• Windows-compatible sound card
• DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
• Supported CD-Recordable drive (for CD burning only)
• Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later
• Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (included on application disc)
Notable fixes/changes in version 11.0 (Build 299)
• Added support for SpectraLayers 3.0.
• Added support for creating multiple, overlapping markers and regions using shortcut keys.
• Added support for copying marker and region names when using Tools > Extract Regions. In order to copy marker and region names, Options > Lock to Selection > Enable and Options > Lock to Selection > Markers/Regions must be selected.
• Fixed a translation error that could cause Broadcast Wave metadata to crash the Japanese version of Sound Forge Pro.
• Fixed a bug that could cause Sound Forge to incorrectly prduce an error message when compiling some scripts in the Script Editor window.
• Fixed a bug that could prevent markers and regions from updating correctly when Options > Lock to Selection > Markers/Regions and Options > Event > Auto Ripple were enabled.
• Fixed a bug that could cause a customized keyboard shortcut for the Resample or iZotope 64-Bit SRC process to be assigned to both processes.
• Fixed a bug that could cause events to ripple incorrectly after a delete action.
• A bug in Sound Forge 11 build 293 and earlier prevents the application from opening projects created in releases with a higher build number. Installing the latest update will allow you to open your projects normally.
What’s New in Version 22.214.171.124:
• Metadata is now preserved when saving to Wave format.
• You can now hold Command+Option while clicking an envelope point to display an edit box to edit the point.
• Fixed an issue that could cause stuttering playback of .wav files exported from applications other than Sound Forge Pro Mac.
How To Install
How To Install
2. Run patch (As Admin in Windows 7/8)
Remember to select Sony Sound Force 11 in Keygen Dropdown
Press ‘Patch’ button
Firstly, select C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\Sound Forge Pro 11.0. Press ‘OK’
Secondly, select C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\Shared Plugin. Press ‘OK’
– Press ‘Generate’ button
– Now Run SF11, press ‘Next’, Copy ‘Serial’ from keygen to ‘Serial Box’
– Press ‘Next’, chose ‘Register from another computer’, Press ‘ Next’
– Register with any info & Next, save license
– Now copy Authen Code from keygen to athen code box in SF11
3. Register the module AC-3 Pro .
– Open in Sound Forge any MP3 file.
– And in the “File” menu, select “Save As …”, select “Dolby Digital AC-3 Pro” in Save As Type. Press ‘Save’
– A dialog box appears- click “Buy Now” – click ‘Purchase via phone’
– Open keygens choose from the list: “Dolby Digital AC-3 Pro plugin 1.0” – Press ‘Generate’ & copy Serial Number and enter in the registration window, click “Submit”
4. Register Noise Reduction Plug-In:
Open the audio file in the prog, and select from the menu: Tools / Audio Restoration (Tools / noise reduction)
Login screen appears, enter the number from the keygen (by selecting it in the “Noise Reduction Plug-In 2.0h”)
Sony Sound Forge Pro 11.0 Build 299
RAPIDGATOR & UPLOADED & UPLOADABLE