Snagit lets you share what can’t be put into words. Easily create custom images and videos for demos, feedback, reviews, and more. Snag any image and enhance it with effects or create a quick video of your computer screen with no time restrictions. Then share your creations instantly with anyone. No matter what you’re working on, Snagit helps you eliminate confusion and provide people with personal, meaningful content.
Features of SnagIt:
• Capture Anything: Make sure to capture exactly what you need. Click and drag anywhere on your screen to select a region with pixel perfect accuracy.
• Scrolling Capture: Quickly capture everything on the page even if it’s not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.
• Video Capture: Sometimes It’s easier to talk things through. Create, narrate and trim quick videos of your screen for demos, feedback, reviews, and more.
• TechSmith Fuse: Capture beyond your desktop. Get TechSmith Fuse for your Android or iOS phone to send photos and videos from your mobile device straight to the Snagit editor
• Look Great: Drop the confusion from your conversations. Snagit comes stocked with customizable arrows, blur, colorful speech bubbles, and more to mark up your image captures.
• Video Trimming: Quickly get rid of any unwanted sections from your screen recordings. Remove ums, ahs, coughs, extra time from the beginning, middle, end or any mistakes you want to correct.
• Step Tool: Quickly highlight a series of steps in Snagit. Each click applies the next number in the series. Your sizes and styles stay the same so you can easily keep a consistent look to your projects.
• Stamps: Personalize your images with graphics specifically designed for screen captures. Get them straight from Snagit, or download more here
• Special Effects: Add effects like border, shadow and perspective to your entire capture. Or, create your own custom style.
• Fast & Easy Sharing: You share content across many platforms every day. Snagit connects your images and videos with the accounts you already use for a fast and easy workflow.
• Google Drive Integration: Upload your images and videos into Google Drive to give your viewers access from any web browser or mobile device. You can also import files into Snagit instantly from Google Drive.
• Multi-platform Support: Snagit is one product on two platforms. The software key will unlock both Snagit on Windows and Snagit on Mac, so no matter what system you’re using you’ll be able to get your work done.
• Multiple File Formats: Snagit lets you save your images and videos in a variety of file formats. The default file type is PNG, but you can save to JPG, GIF, PDF, and more from within the Snagit editor.
• Library: Quickly find past captures without wasting time digging for them. All of your captures are automatically saved to your library, with the most recent captures viewable all the time.
• Profiles: Work faster by saving your capture settings as a profile. Set up profiles to automatically remember capture settings, add effects, or send to a specific destination after capture.
Full System Requirements
• Microsoft Windows 7, or Windows 8 and newer (32-bit and 64-bit)
• .NET 4.0 Full or later
• 2.4 GHz single core processor (2.4 GHz dual core required for video capture)
• 1 GB of RAM (2 GB required for video capture)
• 300 MB of hard-disk space for program installation
• Windows 7 compatible video and audio hardware
• Video capture on Windows 7 N requires the Media Feature Pack for Windows 7 N
• 10.8 (Mountain Lion), or higher
Changes in Snagit v12.3.2 Maintenance Release (14 April, 2015)
• Bug fixes and improvements
Changes in Snagit on Mac v3.3.2 Maintenance Release (14 April, 2015):
• Fixed Scrolling Capture in Firefox on Snagit Mac
• Bug fixes and improvements