SmartFTP is an FTP (File Transfer Protocol), FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Google Drive, OneDrive, SSH, Terminal client. It allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet. With its many basic and advanced Features, SmartFTP also offers secure, reliable and efficient transfers that make it a powerful tool.
What’s New in SmartFTP 9.0
- Windows 10 Support
Support for Windows 10 Version 1809.
- Text editor
Spell checker, new quick find & replace, clipboard ring, indicator bar, …
- Google Cloud Storage and Google Drive
Support for Google Cloud Storage and Google Drive.
- Microsoft OneDrive
Support for Microsoft OneDrive and OneDrive for Business.
- Many other improvements and enhancements
Check the full changelog for details.
SmartFTP can be used for:
• Web site publishing and maintenance
• Upload and download of images, documents, movie and music files
• Managed file transfers. Automate file transfer processes.
• Backup and synchronize local and remote files
- Integrated Editor
- HIPAA 5010 compliant
- FIPS 140-2, 186-4 compliant
- Modern Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- High DPI support
- File/Folder Synchronization
- Multilingual (more than 20 languages)
- Thumbnails View and Preview
- Visual Compare
- Advanced Schedule
- On-the-fly Compression (MODE Z)
- UTF-8 Support
- Support for KeePass, LastPass, 1Password password manager
- Multiple Connections
- Auto reconnect and resume of broken transfers
- Transfer Integrity
Verified Transfers (XCRC, XMD5, XSHA)
- FXP (Server-To-Server Transfer) support
- Remote Edit of files
- Search for files and folders on the server
- Local Browser
- Bulk Rename
- Enhanced NAT/UPnP Support
UPnP (Universal Plug and Play), ICS, ICF
- Transfer Queue
- Scheduling (Enterprise Edition)
- Unlimited simultaneous threads
- International Domain Names (IDN)
- Proxy / Firewall support
- SOCKS5, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, HTTP Proxy
- Wingate, Winproxy, CSM, Checkpoint FW-1, Raptor
- URL Watcher
- FTP command line
- Custom Commands
- CHMOD (Properties)
- Section 508 compliant
- and much more …
- Upload and Downloads with with resume capability
- Rename, Make and Remove Directory
- Move/Rename and Delete File
- IPv4 and IPv6
- International Domain Names (IDN)
- UTF8 / Unicode Support
- SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, SOCKS5, HTTP Proxy Support
- Support for 64-bit File Size
- File Logging
- Transfer Speed Limits (Global, per Connection)
- Multi Language Support
- Synchronous (Blocking) and Asynchronous (Non-blocking) calls.
- Native Windows x64 (64 bit) support.
- Windows 8 compatible.
- FIPS 140-2 compliant
- Secure Transfers (TLS)
- FXP (Server to Server Transfers)
- Compression (MODE Z)
- Enhanced NAT/UPnP/ICS/ICF Support
- Transfer Integrity (XCRC, XMD5, XSHA1)
- Machine Readable Listing (MLSD)
- FTP Proxy Support (Wingate, Checkpoint FW-1, Transparent, etc)
- Set/Get Modified File Time (MDTM, UTIME, MFMT)
- Local Port Limitation
- Set Unix Attributes (SITE CHMOD Wrapper)
- FTP Parser (Unix, MLST, VMS, MVS, DOS, NT, HP-UX, zOS, VxWorks, …)
- IP Repeater
- Protocol Version 1-6
- Host Key Algorithms: RSA, DSA, ECDSA
- Encryption Algorithms: aes128-ctr, aes256-cbc, aes192-cbc, aes128-cbc, 3des-cbc, blowfish-cbc, arcfour, cast128, [email protected], [email protected]
- Key Exchange: DH, DH group exchange (DHGEX), RSA key exchange, Elliptic Curve DH (ECDH), Curve25519
- Authentications: password, publickey, keyboard-interactive, SecurID, hostbased, none
- Compression: zlib, Delayed compression ([email protected]), none
- HMAC Algorithms: hmac-sha2-256, hmac-sha2-512, hmac-sha1, hmac-md5, hmac-sha1-96, hmac-md5-96, hmac-ripemd160
- Performance: Optimized assembler for performance critical algorithms.
- Interoperability: Tested against all public available SFTP/SSH server implementations. Automatically uses workarounds for faulty implementations.
Homepage – http://www.smartftp.com/
SmartFTP 9.0 Build 2617 + Fix
SmartFTP 9.0 (32-bit)32-bit version for Windows 8.1, 2012 R2, 10, 2016
SmartFTP 9.0 (64-bit)64-bit version for Windows 8.1, 2012 R2, 10, 2016
SmartFTP 8.0 (32-bit)32-bit version for Windows 7, 2008 R2, 8, 2012
SmartFTP 8.0 (64-bit)64-bit version for Windows 7, 2008 R2, 8, 2012
SmartFTP 5.0.1364.0 (32-bit)32-bit version for Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008
SmartFTP 5.0.1364.0 (64-bit)64-bit version for Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008
Addons are available on the Addons page.