Simple Port Forwarding works with WebPages and not directly with your router. Making it a safe program to use. Its no different than using Firefox, IE or any other browser to setup port forwarding yourself. The program works by automating the process for you. So whether you don’t understand how to forward ports, or your simply looking for an easier way to forward ports then this program is for you.
Its port forwarding made simple.
• You can learn how to port forward your router by watching the program do it for you.
• Automatic Program Updates. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
• Easily Update Routers, Predefined Ports, and Languages with just a few clicks. (Must run as administrator in Vista and Windows 7)
• Since The Program Works With The Routers Web Interface Then You Can Also Connect to The Routers Remote Web Interface And Setup Port Forwarding Remotely. A Great Tool For My Fellow Techs Out There.
• Test That Your Port Forwarding Is Working With The Built In Tester That Will Open and Listen On The Ports So The Tests Wont Fail.
• Advanced Tools Such as “Silent Mode” to Keep Any Webpage Scripts Errors From Popping up.
• Built-in Debug Mode to Let The User Control When The Program Goes to The Next Step in a Script, Helping Find Problems With Any Script.
• Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Guides. (Guides Such As Port Forwarding, Port Triggering and Wireless Setup)
• Quick Access To The Ever Growing List Of Router Screenshots.
Port Forwarding support 2000, XP SP3, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8 & Requires Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
Changes in v3.8.5
• Completely redid the code for the port tester, making it way more faster and fixed a few minor bugs.
Homepage – http://www.simpleportforwarding.com/