Shadow Defender solutions provide a new way to solve system security, data protection and privacy protection problems. It uses a method called Shadow Mode to protect PCs from attacking. By placing PCs in Shadow Mode with Shadow Defender, the system is going to be protected no matter what happens. Shadow Mode tracks all the change and redirects them to an unused location on the disk. These system changes can be permanently saved to disk, or completely discarded. Shadow Mode is the most efficient and intelligent way to protect PCs.
Shadow Defender provides easy to use desktop security and privacy protection for Windows operating systems. It is an excellent way to prevent unwanted or malicious changes from being made to a PC. With Shadow Defender you can run system in a virtual environment, called Shadow Mode. and all the attacks will happen in the virtual environment, not the real environment. If attacks happened, all you need to do is to reboot your system. And meanwhile you can save the selected files and folders to the real environment.
Shadow Defender Features
1. Prevent all viruses and malwares.
2. Surf the internet safely and eliminate unwanted traces.
3. Protect your privacy.
4. Eliminate system downtime and maintenance costs.
5. Reboot to restore your system back to its original state.
Shadow Defender Users
1. Maintain a system free from malicious activities and unwanted changes.
2. Test software and game installations in a safe environment.
3. Protect against unwanted changes by shared users (suitable for workplaces and educational institutions).
What’s New – Version 126.96.36.1998 – January 1, 2015
• Fixed: A memory access violation.
• Fixed: Can’t recognize licenses in lower case.
• Fixed: Supress an annoying window when placing EFI partition in Shadow Mode.
• Fixed: Some minor bugs.
Homepage – http://www.shadowdefender.com