RollBack Rx is a robust system restore utility that enables home users and IT professionals to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred. RollBack Rx offers a fresh approach to managing PC’s. Any unforeseen incidents such as user errors, viruses or even botched software installations can be easily and absolutely reversed in seconds! RollBack Rx makes it easy for users of all skill levels to quickly and easily repair PC issues – saving time, money, and PC trouble.
RollBack Rx delivers PC rollback, file recovery, system reset and data security capabilities all in one product. RollBack Rx will allow users and PC administrators to instantly undo any PC problem. This is performed by making it easy to revert the PC back to the last hour, yesterday, last week or even last month; File recovery easily restores files from archiving snapshots; System and data security prevents unauthorized access to system data even if the PC is stolen. RollBack Rx is easy to use. It allows computer users, regardless their skill levels, to easily and quickly fix most common computer problems in seconds.
• Go back to any previous point in time within seconds.
• Go back minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months — to any previous snapshot.
• Does not affect computer performance, uses minimal system resources
• Supports virtually unlimited snapshots
• Creates a complete system snapshot without having to restart the system
• Reverse any system crash within seconds (even if Windows can’t startup)
• Back out of any failed program and OS updates and, botched updates etc.
• Recover from any malware or virus attack within seconds
• Works with VMWare and Virtual Machines, both as a host or within the virtual machine as a client
• Supports Multi-boot, Multi OS workstations.
• Lock snapshots to prevent deletion
• Intuitive GUI based snapshot manager – manage snapshot resources
• Explore, browse and retrieve files and folders from any snapshot. Drag and drop them into your active system.
• Roll backward as well as forward to any available system snapshot
• Allows users to safely test any software. Fast, 100% complete uninstaller
• Retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if Windows cannot boot
• Access control – manage levels of multiple user and administrative privileges.
• Manually take snapshot on demand
• Automatically schedule snapshots to be taken on a fixed schedule or upon execution of specific files (ie. setup.exe)
• 256 bit AES snapshot encryption. ie. Prevent unauthorized data theft in case of stolen laptop
• Group Management and Enterprise Network Administration Control (FREE utility)
• Stealth Mode – Hide the RollBack Rx tray icon and splash screen (seen during boot up)
• Change the start up hot-key for sub-console access (default is HOME)
• Built in snapshot defragger – optimize system resources and recover free space
• Option to keep files and folders unchanged when you roll-back
• Advanced setup configuration wizard – for system administrators; set deployment options and Product Sheetpredefine RollBack Rx settings.
• Offers detailed program operation logging.
• Supports all industry standard deployment options including silent installations and pre-installation configuration
You need Rollback Rx if you want to:
• Reduce computer maintenance by up to 90%.
• Reduce organizational feuds over restricting public users’ privileges.
• Reduce Total Cost of Ownership of your organization’s assets by minimizing hard drive maintenance, administration time, and troubleshooting.
• Reduce unnecessary anxiety related to allowing users full access to the computers.
• Eliminate the need to re-install Windows from scratch.
• Eliminate common negative consequences of user experimentation.
• Eliminate downtime or “out of order” signs on your public access computers.
• Simplify the maintenance process and environment.
• Instantly refresh computers to their optimal working state.
• Significantly lower Total Costs of Ownership of your IT Assets.
• Ensure consistent configurations throughout your network.
• Prevent identify thief and key board logging.
• 800 megahertz (MHz) processor
• Microsoft® Windows® XP, Millennium Edition (Me), Microsoft® Windows® 2000, Windows Vista™, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
• 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM.
• 1 gigabyte (GB) of free hard disk space.
• CD/DVD-ROM drive if you need to setup from the installation CD.
Rollback Rx is designed for Windows PCs. Do NOT install it on servers! Always backup your important data before installing Rollback Rx.
Changes in Rollback Rx Pro 10.3 Build #: 2700482570 (June 9, 2015)
• Fix the setup failure due to fragmented bitmap table
• Fix the setup VerifyProtectedDisk Failed error due to read partition error
• Fix the setup conflict with Samsung’s fast startup software
• Fix Remote Management Console activation issue with workstation has no internet connection
Homepage – http://horizondatasys.com