RoboForm Enterprise is a full-featured, out-of-the-box password management solution that provides a secure, easy and cost-effective way to manage all of your employees’ numerous passwords. It reduces their numerous logins to one master password, making your employees more productive while saving significant time and IT costs for your organization. Whether it’s on your PC, Mac, phone, tablet, or even USB drive, RoboForm gives you secure access to your passwords wherever you go! One license works on all of your devices. You can be confident knowing that our advanced syncing technology always keeps each device up to date. RoboForm’s industry-leading encryption technology securely stores your passwords, with one Master Password serving as your encryption key. Your Master Password is not stored on our servers and you’re the only one that knows it, so be sure you don’t forget it!
Intuitive User Interface that Automatically ‘Learns’ and ‘Remembers’ Passwords
• There is only one password to remember. All of your employees’ passwords are protected using a ‘Master Password’. So they remember one Master Password, and RoboForm Enterprise remembers the rest.
• When a user enters a new password, RoboForm Enterprise simply prompts to save and store this new password for the employee and subsequently logs them in automatically.
• Originally built for consumers and used by millions of users worldwide, the software is extremely user friendly and designed to simplify password management to meet the needs of the most novice user. Users can be up and running quickly with little to no training required.
Powerful Password Protection
• Stores employee passwords in encrypted ‘Passcards’ using industry-standard AES encryption with a single, Master Password as a key.
• Master Password protected on the client and known only to employee, keeping it confidential and secured from outsiders.
• Offers a ‘dual master password’ capability that allows managers or IT staff to share credentials for accessing applications with other employees, without sharing the actual username/password.
• Offers a secure password generator to help you increase password security, allowing you to create and enforce more complex passwords enterprise-wide. Automatically generates secure, randomized passwords without burdening employees.
Flexible, Enterprise-Wide Implementation and Administration
• Automates installation for fast, non-disruptive, mass rollout across the enterprise.
• Allows for offline RoboForm Enterprise activation.
• Is compatible with most automated software install programs, making it as easy to install on 1,000 computers as it is on one.
• Using centralized policy editor, allows you to easily customize user access to every option and feature available in RoboForm Enterprise, by showing/hiding functionality.
Easy and Seamless Integration
• Requires no up-front integration effort or no team of consultants to plan, integrate, or make changes to your existing application infrastructure, saving significant time and development costs (that would be required of traditional SSO solutions).
• Eliminates the need for your implementation staff to collect and store user credentials, determine login resources or enforce password standards enterprise-wide since RoboForm Enterprise does this automatically.
• Continues to work as systems evolve automatically, with no additional integration work or infrastructure changes required.
• Relies on existing mechanisms, i.e., securely stores and ‘remembers’ usernames and passwords, thus, eliminating the need to change user profiles or applications.
• Supports virtually all the business applications your employees need to access including legacy systems.
• Supports integration into multiple environments. Any user, employee, partner, or other stakeholder can benefit whether they use 3rd party applications and systems.
• Once configured, allows for secure remote access, on and off-network for mobile employees.
Conforms to Strict Company Password Standards, Policies and Other Authentication Methods
RoboForm Enterprise helps you to ensure stronger password management practices and policies without increasing IT costs.
• Supports your company’s particular standards for strong passwords, biometric authentication, fingerprint authentication, application access and deny lists, etc.
• By using the convenient, centralized Policy Editor, lets you quickly customize and enforce enterprise policies for password requirements including password length and complexity, password re-sets/expiration, white-listed or black-listed Web sites, etc. The Policy Editor is so easy to use, you can customize every feature in RoboForm Enterprise in less than 30 minutes!
Highly Robust and Scalable Solution
• Scales up to support many thousands of users. Because it was originally designed as a consumer-based product back in 1999, RoboForm Enterprise has been effectively field-tested by millions of users with tens of millions of usernames and passwords.
Secure, Distributed Architecture with No Single Point of Attack
• Is installed on individual clients, which makes the application highly available. As long as the client is working and applications to which the user needs to login are available, the software is operational.
• Encrypts and stores each employees’ Passcards on individual clients, ensuring that no “keys to the kingdom” are available for phishers, keyloggers or hackers to compromise an enterprise’s password storehouse.
Advanced Identity Theft and Fraud Protection
• Fights ‘Phishing’ by linking sensitive login information only to the correct URL. RoboForm Enterprise will only recognize valid URLs that are associated with login information. A fake site would not be recognized and therefore login information would not be provided automatically.
• Defeats Keyloggers. RoboForm Enterprise does not require using a keyboard to type passwords. RoboForm Enterprise offers the option of a Virtual Keyboard to “type” the Master Password; and keyloggers cannot detect it. The Virtual Keyboard is an image of a keyboard on the screen in which users click the images of the keyboard buttons. Since there are no keystrokes, there’s nothing for the keylogger to detect or transmit.
• A portable version, RoboForm2Go, is available to run from a USB Flash Drive. This version allows your employees to securely take their passwords, contacts and bookmarks with them.
• Ensures that employees access Web site applications securely, even from unsecured public computers.
Increased Employee Productivity & Satisfaction with a Single, Secure Login to All Applications
• Reduces the time-consuming login process and automatically logs users into the business applications they use every day. Your employees remember one password, RoboForm Enterprise remembers the rest.
• Eliminates employee distraction and frustration caused by forgotten passwords, allowing employees to focus on their jobs.
• Eliminates the risks of unsafe employee habits like writing down passwords, storing them in unprotected files, using the same password, or openly sharing passwords with others.
• Makes password management easy and meets the needs of the most novice user. Users can be up and running quickly with little to no training required.
Instant IT Savings, Reducing the Burden on Helpdesk Staff
• The self-service nature of RoboForm Enterprise, translates directly into instant relief for your IT or helpdesk staff since they are no longer disrupted by employees’ numerous password re-set requests.
• Enables you to enforce strong password policies that your employees will actually follow. Your company can take advantage of stronger password management practices, while staying focused on more critical enterprise IT projects.
Cost-Effective with Rapid ROI
• Is licensed per user at a reasonable price point at a fraction of the cost of traditional SSO solutions, with volume discounts available.
• Helps you realize significant savings and immediate ROI with more productive employees and with significant IT cost reduction by eliminating help desk calls to reset passwords. In many cases, this factor alone helps you quickly recover the low-cost, up-front investment in purchasing the software.
• Most companies experience a positive ROI in less than three months just from help desk savings!
Immediate Results with Fast and Easy Roll Out, No Integration or Infrastructure Changes
• Offers a simplified implementation process so that the software can be up and running in minutes.
• Administrators have the flexibility to mass rollout as well as quickly customize and control password settings as needed.
• Does not require you to hire a team of consultants to plan and implement, nor integrate or make changes to your application infrastructure.
RoboForm’s system requirements are minimal and can be run on just about any desktop or laptop.
• Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/Win7
• Internet Explorer 6 and higher, or Mozilla/Firefox 1.0 or higher
• 20 MB of available hard disk space
• 128 MB RAM
• 500 MHz Processor or better
What’s New in Version 7.9.14 — June 10, 2015
* Chrome: speed up message processing, when there is a lot of tabs.
* Chrome: avoid message queue overflow when user has a lot of tabs and windows.
* Chrome: fix RF toolbar for Chrome Basic Auth is shown at wrong position on high DPI.
* Chrome: do not ever modify Chrome settings, not even to remove old RF extensions.
* Chrome: make RoboForm extension for RoboForm Full (not Lite) visible in Chrome Web Store.
* Password Generator: increase randomness of generated passwords.