RJ TextEd is released as FREEWARE. However, if you find the program useful I would appreciate a small donation.
Below is a small list of features available in the program.
* Auto completion.
* Code folding.
* Column mode.
* Multi edit and multi select
* Advanced sorting.
* Handles both ASCII and binary files.
* CSS and HTML wizards.
* Dockable panels.
* FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
* File explorer, text clips, code explorer, project manager…
* Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
* Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
* Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
* Unicode file paths and file names.
* HTML validation, format and repair.
* Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, charmap…
There are a many features not listed above. Including spell checking, e-mail support, advanced search with regular expressions. To learn more about the program you could check out the screenshots, or just try it out. The program is absolutely free.
Homepage – http://www.rj-texted.se