PowerISO is a powerful CD / DVD / BD image file processing tool, which allows you to open, extract, burn, create, edit, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO files, and mount ISO files with internal virtual drive. It can process almost all CD / DVD / BD image files including ISO and BIN files. PowerISO provides an all-in-one solution. You can do every thing with your ISO files and disc image files. It supports shell context menu, drag and drop, and clipboard. With shell integration, you can manipulate image files in lots of ways without leaving My Computer or Windows Explorer, such as open, burn, create, extract, mount, unmount, ….
• Support almost all CD / DVD / BD-ROM image file formats (ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA and so on).
What is DAA file? DAA file (Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced format for image file, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes.
• Open and extract ISO file. You can extract ISO file with a single click.
• Burn ISO file to CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disc. PowerISO is a professional burning software. With this tool, you can create Audio CD, Data CD, Data DVD, Video DVD or VCD. PowerISO also supports Blu-Ray burning.
• Burn Audio CD from MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, or BIN files.
• Rip Audio CD to MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, or BIN files.
• Create ISO file or BIN file from hard disk files or CD / DVD / BD discs.
• Edit ISO image file directly.
• Mount ISO file with internal virtual drive. PowerISO can mount all popular disc image files to built-in virtual drive.
• Convert image files between ISO / BIN and other formats. PowerISO can not only convert BIN to ISO, but also convert almost all image file formats to standard ISO image file.
• Create bootable USB drive. PowerISO allows you to setup Windows through USB drive.
• Make bootable ISO file and create bootable CD, DVD disc.
• Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
• Can be used easily. PowerISO supports shell integration, context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy paste…
Supported operating systems:
– 32-bit Windows: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 10
– 64-bit Windows: Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 10
Supported languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Kazakh
Changes in PowerISO 6.5 (Feb 17, 2016)
+) Support rock-ridge extension.
+) Can create bootable USB drive for linux.
+) Can read CDDB information from freedb.org.
*) Improve dmg and wim file support.
*) Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.