PicPick is an all-in-one design tool for everyone. It’s a full-featured screen capture tool, Intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more. PicPick is user friendly and full of features for creating your image, suitable for software developers, graphic designers and home users.
• Capture anything. Take screenshots of an entire screen, an active window, the scrolling windows and any specific region of your desktop, etc.
• Edit your images. Annotate and highlight your images: text, arrows, shapes and more with the built-in image editor that includes the latest Ribbon style menu.
• Enhance with effects. Easily add effects to your images: drop shadows, frames, watermarks, mosaic, motion blur, brightness control and more.
• Share everywhere. Save, share, or send your images via Web, email, ftp, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Evernote, Facebook, Twitter and more.
• Graphic Accessories. Variety of graphic design accessories including color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair, magnifier, whiteboard.
• Customizable setting. With highly advanced settings, you can customize hotkeys, file naming, image quality, and many other options that fits your needs.
Note for Commercial version:
• Licenses includes unlimited free upgrades to all future versions of PicPick.
• Commercial version of PicPick is 100% CLEAN which means it does not contain any advertisement or thirdparty softwares.
What’s New: v4.0.6 (2015-06-17):
• No bundle offer in the free version
• Fixed Color Palette bugs on Windows 8
• Fixed pixelate preview bugs
• Language updates
• Small known bugs were fixed
Homepage – http://www.picpick.org