Parallels Desktop for Mac allows you to seamlessly run both Windows and Mac OS X applications side-by-side with speed, control and confidence. Parallels Desktop for Mac is simply the world’s bestselling, top-rated, and most trusted solution for running Windows applications on your Mac. With Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can seamlessly run both Windows and Mac OS X applications side-by-side without rebooting. You can easily launch Windows apps from the Dock, use OS x gestures in Windows apps, and copy & paste and drag & drop between Mac and Windows.
Use Windows side by side with macOS® (no restarting required) on your MacBook®, MacBook Pro®, iMac®, iMac Pro®, Mac mini®, or Mac Pro®. Share files and folders, copy and paste images and text and drag and drop files between Mac and Windows applications.
Parallels Desktop Business Edition
The simplest and most secure way to provide Windows applications to employees with Mac computers.
- Built on the #1 solution to run Windows on Mac, Parallels Desktop®
- Advanced security features to maintain corporate compliance
- Easy to manage with single key deployment and centralized management
- Designed for employee productivity and performance
• Any Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Core i9,
Intel Core M or Xeon processor.
• Mac’s operating system: macOS Mojave 10.14*, macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 or
later, macOS Sierra 10.12.6 or later, OS X® El Capitan 10.11.6 or later.
• 4 GB of memory (8 GB recommended).
• 600 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop
• Additional disk space for virtual machines (SSD drives recommended for better
performance). For example, for Windows 10 you need at least 16 GB of disk
• Internet connection (for product activation, some features, etc.).
* Once macOS Mojave 10.14 is officially released, you may need to update Parallels
Homepage – https://www.parallels.com/