Pale Moon is an custom-built, Firefox-based web browser available for Microsoft Windows and Linux (with other operating systems in development), focusing on efficiency and ease of use. Make sure to get the most out of your browser! Pale Moon offers you a browsing experience in a browser completely built from its own source with carefully selected features and optimizations to maximize the browser’s speed*, stability and user experience, while maintaining compatibility with thousands of Firefox extensions many have come to love and rely on. Pale Moon 25.0 is a new major release with a large number of changes.
• Optimized for modern processors
• Safe: forked from Firefox and regularly updated.
• Supported by a friendly, active community of users
• Familiar, efficient, fully customizable interface (no Australis!)
• Smooth and speedy page drawing and script processing
• Increased stability: experience fewer browser crashes
• Support for many Firefox extensions (add-ons) and themes
• New: support for Pale Moon exclusive extensions and themes
• Extensive support for HTML5, CSS3 and WebGL
• Many customization and configuration options
• Able to import existing Firefox profiles with the migration tool
Homepage – http://www.palemoon.org/