.NET Framework 3.5 Standalone Installer for Windows 10 x86/x64
.NET Framework 3.5 builds incrementally on the new features added in .NET Framework 3.0. For example, feature sets in Windows Workflow Foundation (WF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows CardSpace. In addition, .NET Framework 3.5 contains a number of new features in several technology areas which have been added as new assemblies to avoid breaking changes. They include the following:
- Deep integration of Language Integrated Query (LINQ) and data awareness. This new feature will let you write code written in LINQ-enabled languages to filter, enumerate, and create projections of several types of SQL data, collections, XML, and DataSets by using the same syntax.
- ASP.NET AJAX lets you create more efficient, more interactive, and highly-personalized Web experiences that work across all the most popular browsers.
- New Web protocol support for building WCF services including AJAX, JSON, REST, POX, RSS, ATOM, and several new WS-* standards.
- Full tooling support in Visual Studio 2008 for WF, WCF, and WPF, including the new workflow-enabled services technology.
- New classes in .NET Framework 3.5 base class library (BCL) that address many common customer requests.
Standalone Offline Installer to enable (install) Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 feature for Windows 10
unlike Windows 8, Windows 10 images already contain language resources for .NET 3.5
so, this is basically an AIO for microsoft-windows-netfx3-ondemand-package.cab for both architectures.
Only/Best workable on a freshly installed system with no updates applied.
– Click Next to begin the process
– Wait for the extraction process to complete
– Wait for the installation/adding process to complete
– Afterward, wait a bit for Deletion of temporary files and the final message shown
Command line switches:
/ai Passive mode, shows operation progress but requires no user interaction. /ais Quiet mode, no user input required, only extraction dialog is shown. /ais /gm2 Silent mode, no user input required or any output shown. /h | /? Display help