MediaMonkey Gold is the well-known Universal Media Manager and media jukebox for serious music collectors. Manage small to large collections of audio files, videos and playlists (100,000+), whether on a hard drive, network, or CDs. Rip CDs, download podcasts, lookup artwork and other missing information online, tag almost any audio or video format, and automatically rename/re-organize files on your hard drive.
It catalogs your CDs, OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3 audio files. It looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web and includes an intelligent tag editor and an automated file and directory renamer to organize your music library. Its player automatically adjusts volume levels so that you don’t have continually fiddle with the volume control and supports hundreds of Winamp plug-ins and visualizations; or if you prefer, it can use Winamp as the default player. MediaMonkey includes a CD ripper, CD/DVD Burner, and audio converter for saving music, and manual or automated playlist editors for creating music mixes. It also includes portable audio device synchronization that allows you to synch tracks and playlists with devices such as the iPod and other portable audio devices
- Movie / Music Manager (for Rock, Classical, Audiobooks, Movies, TV, etc.)
- Audio/Video Player & (MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, FLAC, AVI, MP4, WMV etc.)
- Auto-DJ & secure jukebox mode for parties
- Podcatcher & media downloader
- CD Ripper & Audio/Video Converter: Encode MP3, OGG, FLAC, AVI, etc.
- File Monitor (automatically updates library)
- Auto Renamer / File Organizer
- Auto Tag Editor with Album Art & Lyrics Lookup (Automatically)
- Find Duplicate Tracks and Missing Tags
- Playlist Manager (auto music mixes)
- Sync and backup iPod, iPhone, iPad, Android devices and others
- Share media with TVs, DVD Players and other UPnP / DLNA devices
- Integrated CD/DVD/BD Burner (Audio & Data) (Up to 48x)
- Bit-perfect rips via accurate-rip database
- Support for customized Collections (e.g. Jazz, Classical, Home videos, etc.)
- On-the-fly Audio/Video Conversion for sync, DLNA sharing, and burns
- Advanced Searches and AutoPlaylists
- Unlimited MP3 encoding
- Virtual CD / Previews & Sleep Timer
- Automatic library organizer (as a background process)
- High-speed conversion / leveling on multi-core systems
- Multiple Media Collections.
‘Collections’ allow large media libraries to be segmented, customized and managed independently. For example Classical Music, Jazz, Kids Music, Home videos, TV, etc. can each configured with custom views and playback rules. For example, a Classical Music collection can be configured to display a Conductor node and an Original Year column, and play with cross-fading disabled, whereas Contemporary Music wouldn’t.
MediaMonkey gives you all the tools you need to manage large music / movie collections.
- Organize Files Automatically
- Advanced AutoPlaylists
Synchronize Advanced Playlist with Portable Devices, giving you the perfect tool for rapidly downloading a subset of your collection to your device. For example, you can choose to sync a random subset totalling 256 MB of music that match a defined set of criteria.
For the average user, creating a music mix and synching it couldn’t be easier.
- Auto-Conversion and Leveling
Auto-conversion can also convert tracks to lower bitrates to make more effective use of the limited storage capacity on a portable device. This is especially useful for lossless music collections, which can’t fit on a portable device.
In addition, Auto-leveling levels track volume on-the-fly so that tracks play at a steady volume on CDs/DVDs and on devices that don’t support volume leveling (i.e. most devices besides iPods).
- Professional-quality CD Ripping
Secure Ripping detects when a CD has been damaged and throttles the disc’s rotation until it is sufficiently slow to deliver identical reads on at least 2 occasions. Once a disc has been ripped, MediaMonkey can validate that it was bit-perfect by comparing the resultant data to that of the AccurateRip database.
MediaMonkey delivers professional quality ripping in consumer-friendly software.
- Automatically lookup Artwork and lyrics so that you don’t have to. MediaMonkey can also download the metadata without updating the tags so that it isn’t saved until you approve.
- Find music with advanced search functionality that digs through your collection to find tracks according to almost any criteria that you can think of. Search for Composer, Year, Beats per minute; find Lyrics, etc. and stop pulling your hair out trying to find music you know you have.
- Encode unlimited MP3s without having to manually install a new MP3 encoder (the free version of MediaMonkey includes a time-limited LAME MP3 encoder. If you’re so inclined, you can manually replace it with the free LAME encoder, or you can just upgrade to MediaMonkey Gold).
- Catalog your physical CDs and use the Virtual CD feature to keep track of what CDs you own and at the same time see which subset of tracks from those CDs are copied to your hard drive. Instead of tracking your CDs and tracks separately, the virtual CD function gives you an integrated view..
- Import and save audio tracks from Audio CDs and MP3 CDs with unprecedented flexibility using the Virtual CD. It allows you to sample tracks from various sources, select which ones you want to import, and then import and save the files in a single operation.
- Create Previews, short samples of audio tracks, that you can use when trying to decide which audio files you want to add to your collection.
- Use a Sleep Timer to play your music, gradually fade it over a set period of time, and then turn off your PC — perfect for listening to tunes before you go to sleep.
- Burn CDs at the maximum speed permitted by your hardware.
MediaMonkey Gold v184.108.40.2061 PreActivated by .:sHaRe:.
MediaMonkey Gold v220.127.116.111 Portable
MediaMonkey Gold v18.104.22.1681