Mailbird is the best email client for Windows which connects all your favorite email, calendar, task and messaging apps into one. With Mailbird and Moo.do, you can now link up your tasks directly. Simply drag your emails into your daily task list, and get to inbox zero in no time, while you organize your tasks easily and conveniently. Want to quickly see the emails from your task list again? Simply click the email task, and Mailbird opens it for you.
There has never been a mail program this optimized for speed. The Mailbird team sweats out every millisecond, and mercilessly cuts out every unnecessary step.
They’ve managed to create the fastest email app ever, both in terms of processing speed and workflow speed.
Quick compose & response to cut down on emailing time, inline action bar to organize everything in a flash, seamless offline access to manage your email from anywhere. And that’s just scratching the surface.
Clean & Uncluttered Interface
Minimized, polished, and built for simplicity & beauty.
The Mailbird interface keeps your inbox looking zen, eliminates email clutter with beautiful organization capabilities, and makes managing your email a breeze.
The Mailbird team knows how important your privacy is. You don’t want to have your personal and sensitive emails read by someone else.
Mailbird never scans the content of your emails, and we never store any of your data on our servers. What’s in your inbox is for your eyes only.
Simple and Intuitive
Mailbird is shockingly user friendly. There is virtually no learning curve, just click around and you’ll “get it”.
Quickly add your favorite apps to customize Mailbird, or just use it as-is. Either way, your email productivity will get an immediate boost.
And you can always dive in & learn all the tips & tricks.
Always Hatching Improvements
The Mailbird team is improving and updating Mailbird daily. And you’re a part of that!
The feedback app lets you send suggestions & ideas to the team, and vote on the best ones so that the team implements them first.
Help build Mailbird into the email app you want.
Open Sourced Apps
Open sourced apps to do everything from read your blogs to access your social networks to manage your cloud to plan your day.
If you want any kind of app, you can probably find it in the app store. Or, if it’s not there yet, make it yourself (and get paid for how many people use it!).
Wingman is your personal productivity coach.
It tracks your emailing speed and reports it back to you, gives you personalized advice to increase your productivity based on how you manage email, reminds you to stay in touch with important people you haven’t talked to in a while, sorts your email to put the most important stuff on the top, and lets you “snooze” an email to remove it from your inbox and bring it back later.
Whats New Version 22.214.171.124 – June 3, 2015
• Mailbird now supports scrolling message list by touch.
• Added button to delete a previously downloaded attachment from the local cache.
• Re-collapse left menu after drag drop email when left menu is collapsed.
• Improved scroll for thumb in conversation’s scrollbar.
• Improved how recipient is displayed on collapsed view.
• Fixed an error that quick reply button does not display correctly after the message was loaded.
• Fixed bug with unread indicator within sub folder.
• Fixed issue with list box always selecting first item after archiving.
• Fixed bug that could cause a sent message to continually try to upload itself to the sent folder, if it keeps failing at it.
• Fixed issue in attachments app when not typing a name in the text box.
• Prevented java privacy issues.
• Fixed horizontal scroll issue.
• Fixed XSS issue.
• Apps: Fixed Asana app not displaying properly in sidebar for the first time.
• Apps: Improved visuals in Twitter app.
• Apps: Improved dropbox link when inserting in mail.
Mailbird Pro 126.96.36.199 – Portable