Macrium Reflect Server Plus is a fully featured and sophisticated tool for backing up the most critical of servers running applications such as Microsoft Exchange email, and SQL databases. IT professionals will be able to very quickly install and run backups using Server Plus. Version 6 is a fully updated and improved version that you can rely on to protect your critical systems and provide rapid and trouble free recovery.
New and Improved Features in v6
• Rapid Delta Restore (RDR). Using advanced delta detection technology RDR can rapidly recover data from single, or multiple full backups. Cuts restore times by 90% or more.
• Rapid Delta Clone (RDC). Improving further on the cloning capabilities using technology based on RDR to speed up disk cloning activities by 90% or more.
• Pre-defined backup plan templates. The Macrium Reflect scheduling engine is pre-loaded with templates for traditional, Incremental forever, or you can create your own custom plan.
• GFS with backup chain protection. The traditional GFS backup template has been pre-configured with monthly, weekly, daily activities, and retention rules. Simplifies management of backup chains.
• Incrementals forever. An efficient method to continuously maintain a defined number of the most recent incremental backups. The oldest incremental files are consolidated into a single synthetic delta.
• Custom backup plan support. Allows administrators the flexibility of creating custom backup plans that provide the level of protection they require.
• SSD Trim support. This features provides automated SSD optimization providing enhanced SSD performance and longevity.
• Virtual Image Boot. Coming with v6.1 of Macrium Reflect will be the ability to directly convert a Macrium System Image file into a running VM. Provides instant boot of failed systems for business continuity.
Core Features in All Products
• Disk imaging. Create images of whole disks or selected partitions allowing you to restore operating systems or data volumes without the need to reinstall.
• Incremental & differential backups. Create incremental and differential backups from a full backup forming a working backup set and taking less time than a full backup.
• File & folder backup. Backup multiple collections of files and folders from different volumes. Includes NTFS permissions and access control lists. Permissions can also be restored.
• File & folder masks. Specify multiple inclusion and exclusion masks for a file & folder backup to ensure only the data you require is included in the backup.
• AES Encryption. Use industry Advanced Encryption Standard to encrypt backups, choose between 128, 192 and 256 bit strength for increasing levels of encryption.
• Password protection. Add further password protection to a backup to prevent unauthorised access to your data.
• Retention Rules. Manage the amount of disk space used by specifying how many backup sets to retain.
• Image verification. Verify backups as they are either created or at a later date to ensure backups are in working order.
• Reorder & resize partitions. Change the order and size of partitions as they are restored.
• Backup destination rotation. Easily rotate backup destinations by specifying a list of alternate backup locations.
• Drag and drop user interface. Intuitive user interface supports drag and drop of partitions when backing up or restoring. With easy to use intuitive wizards and fast access to key functions, backing up and restoring is now easier than ever.
• ReDeploy. Restore your Windows operating systems to dissimilar hardware using ReDeploy which features a clean, simple and intuitive user interface.
• WinPE 5.0 rescue environment. Includes the latest version of the Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environment offering support for more devices along with USB 3.0 support.
• UEFI Support. Support for the latest UEFI motherboards with GPT booting.
• Direct disk cloning. Directly copy one hard disk to another without creating an image file first. Partitions can be ordered and resized during this process.
• Integrated email component. Send backup completion status email notifications with the new integrated email component.
• Backup definitions. Store common backup tasks in definition files so that they can be executed in script, as scheduled tasks or from desktop shortcuts.
• Scheduled backups. Run backup definitions as Windows Tasks on daily, weekly or monthly cycles for unattended backup operations.
• Scripting support. Use backup definitions in VBScript or MS-DOS batch files to include them in your own workflow process.
• Compress backups. Includes industry leading compression methodologies to compress resulting backups and conserve disk space.
• Browse backups. Mount images in Windows Explorer so that you browse the contents of the backup as if you were looking at a normal drive in Windows.
• Comment backups. Add comments to backups to further identify and clarify what a backup is for or what data it contains.
Homepage – http://macrium.com/