Listary is a unique search utility for Windows, it’s totally free for personal use only. Not only does it make file browsing truly flexible but the ultra-compact UI also redefines minimalism. The lightweight design doesn’t stop it from providing various advanced features however, that may fit the needs of both casual and power users alike. All you have to do is just type the file name that you’re looking for, and Listary will display the search results at breakneck speed. Listary brings the following amazing file browsing experience to: Windows Explorer, Open/Save File Dialog, Open Folder Dialog, Desktop, Total Commander, XYplorer, xplorer2, Directory Opus, Free Commander XE, WinRAR, 7zip, FileZilla
With Listary Pro we pick up from Listary Free Edition to put power tools and commands at the tip of your fingers so you can get your work done quickly and get on with the rest of your life.
Listary Pro allows you to manage your Windows workflow with a level of ease and efficiency cherished by elite class users. All with a layer of customizable design that matches your playing field.
Any high level user will tell you that the ability to customize your UI with themes, custom commands and tools is the key to unlocking the true potential of what you can do in your working process.
With just a few clicks you can quickly and easily:
Search the entire disk drive from any window or folder
Quickly find any file you need with a few short key strokes
Instantly find & launch programs with a quick keyboard command
Copy or move files to any folder from any folder with easy context menu commands
Open a file with a specific program from anywhere
Instantly jump from file manager to a target folder with a simple key command
Create a Favorites list of commonly used files and apps for fast access
Right-Click any search result for a robust Action+Context menu
Quickly browse your recent app and file history to continue working where you left off
Search the web with Listary’s keyword query engine
System Requirements: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP SP3
What’s new in v5.00.2410
- New: Better Windows 10 anniversary update support.
- New: Now you can use spaces when searching for apps.
- New: Add EF Commander support.
- New: Show files when auto-expanding favorite folders in menus.
- Improved: Improve search result sorting.
- Improved: Open toolbar in Explorer when pressing hotkey if find-as-you-type is disabled.
- Fixed: Listary is activated unexpectedly when using pinch-zoom on Synaptics touchpads.
- Fixed: Listary can’t get current folder path from XYplorer when Live Filter Box is visible.
- Fixed: Currently Opened Folders doesn’t work in Total Commander 64.
- Fixed: Other bug fixes.
Homepage – http://www.listary.com/