Light Image Resizer – previously known as VSO Image Resizer – software organizes your photos by shrinking their resolution or moving them within your hard drive.
Light Image Resizer is the perfect tool for those who store their digital pictures and images on their PC and who want to resize, compress, convert, create copies, create thumbnails, import or organize photos.
• Resize pictures, resize photos and resize images – compress, convert, and easily create copies of your pictures
• A fast batch photo resizer
• High quality results using ultra fast multi-core, photo resize technology
• High quality image resizing filters – lanczos and bi-cubic for best compression quality, and linear for speed,
• Create e-mail friendly images or use them for internet publishing
• Sort, rename or add a watermark to protect your pictures to be stolen.
• Use the profiles library – iPhone, iPad mini, forum, HQ
• New – create custom pdf pages !
• Easy to Convert JPEG to PDF
What’s New in Light Image Resizer – 188.8.131.52 – Built 2015-09-28:
FIXED: image count disappeared when showing other forms (Settings, etc)
FIXED: invalid pointer operation could occur after a new profile has been created
FIXED: EXIF data in specific JPEGs could get corrupted (e.g. Nikon Scan)
FIXED: unsaved changes were not always reset correctly when switching profiles
ADDED: tags for IPTC fields can now be used in watermark text
IMPROVED: sync of stock profiles can update profiles
IMPROVED: stock profiles are only sync’ed if required
CHANGED: Instagram profile now uses the new resolution (1080×1080) and center mode