Introducing Insight, a comprehensive metering suite for post production and broadcast applications. Insight provides an extensive set of audio analysis and metering tools, perfect for visualizing changes made during mixing and mastering, troubleshooting problematic mixes, and ensuring compliance with broadcast loudness standards. Fully customizable and scalable, Insight allows you to visually monitor all relevant information from your mono, stereo or surround mix in a convenient floating window. Keep an eye as well as an ear on your mix at all times with Insight.
• Immediately detect potential mix problems through real-time visual monitoring and color-coded alerts.
• Ensure your audio is fully compliant with current loudness standards with forward-thinking tools that adhere to standards like BS.1770-1/2/3.
• Perform deep and flexible analysis with zoomable meters and the ability to route audio from any tracks or buses to Insight.
• Design your ideal metering view by choosing the meters you want to see, customizing them, and resizing the Insight window to fit your current workflow.
• Get an extensive suite of metering tools in a single plug-in, including True Peak Meters, Loudness Meters, Loudness History Graph, Stereo Vectorscope, Surround Scope, 2D/3D Spectrogram, and Spectrum Analyzer.
Operating system requirements:
• Windows: XP (32-bit), Vista (64-bit), 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit)
• Mac: OS X 10.6 or later (Intel-based Macs only)
Pro Tools 7.4–11 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST, VST3, Audio Unit, DirectX
Plug-in host compatibility:
Compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit hosts, like Pro Tools 7.4+, Avid Media Composer, Nuendo, Cubase, WaveLab, Logic, EDIUS Pro 6.5, Final Cut Pro X, Audition, Premiere Pro (Surround only), SONAR, REAPER, Digital Performer, Sound Forge Pro, Vegas Pro, and many more.
Graphics card requirements:
For use of the scrolling 3D Spectrogram, Insight requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0
Additional Support Notes
Support for Surround Sound:
5.0 and 5.1 channel configurations are not supported in the DirectX version of Insight. Additionally, some hosts may not support plug-ins in all available channel configurations. Download the demo and try it in your favorite host.
Host Support for Continuous Calculation:
Continuous Calculation allows Loudness Calculation to start and stop seamlessly with the playback in your DAW. This requires the host application to provide robust support for reporting transport location to plug-ins but not all hosts provide this information. Download the demo and try it in your favorite host. Please note: Hosts that do not support Continuous Calculation may still manually start, pause, and reset loudness calculation and all of the other features of Insight.
Support for Plug-in Resizing:
Resizing the plug-in window is not supported in the DirectX version of Insight. Additionally, some hosts may not support resizable plug-ins. Download the demo and try it in your favorite host.
What’s New in 1.03b (December 12, 2013)
Fixes & enhancements:
-Fixed intermittent crash in Pro Tools 11 on Windows 64-bit systems.
-Fixed crash on Windows related to Fonts.
-Fixed unresponsive Authorization Wizard when opening Pro Tools 11 sessions that include a demo of Ozone or Insight.
-Fixed a 64 bit AAX bug where some list items wouldn’t stay selected. For example, if trying to select IRC II in the Maximizer, the selection would skip back to IRC I.
iZotope Insight v1.03 Incl. Emulator