Alloy 2 gives you futuristic tools, fast results and most importantly, fantastic sound. Bring character and life to every element of your mix with Alloy 2. Far more than just a traditional channel strip, Alloy 2 is a modern twist on classic mixing. The basics have been re-imagined with forward-thinking features and time-saving flexibility. Innovative sound sculpting tools are ripe with potential for delivering your distinctive sound. And best of all, Alloy 2 allows you to focus on mixing without distraction, neatly packaging the mixing essentials in a self-contained and completely configurable plug-in that puts everything you need at your fingertips.
• Get six powerful tools in one integrated plug-in: Equalizer, Dynamics, Exciter, De-Esser, Transient Shaper and Limiter.
• Achieve exceptional sound quality, balancing vintage emulation with digital precision.
• Hear results immediately with zero latency performance, whether you’re tracking in real-time or in the midst of a mix session.
• Visualize your mixing decisions with rich meter displays to guide the way.
• Start fast, then go deep with over 250 presets and a tweaker’s paradise of advanced controls.
Operating system requirements:
• Windows: XP (32-bit), Vista (64-bit), 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit)
• Mac: OS X 10.6 or later (Intel-based Macs only)
Pro Tools 7.4–11 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST, VST3, Audio Unit, DirectX
Plug-in host compatibility:
Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, Logic, Audition, SONAR, ACID, Vegas, Sound Forge, Peak, Ableton Live, and many more
Note: Compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit hosts.
What’s NEW in Version 2.03 (April 22, 2014)
Enhancements and fixes:
• Fixed intermittent crash in Pro Tools 11 on Windows 64-bit systems
• Fixed crash on Windows related to Fonts