IcoFX is an award winning professional icon and cursor editor for Windows. It is an all-in-one solution for icon creation, extraction and editing. It is designed to work with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Macintosh icons supporting transparency.
• Create icons and cursors
Create icons for Windows and Macintosh. Support for Windows icons with resolution up to 1024×1024 and PNG compression. Convert your Macintosh icons to Windows icons and vice versa. Support for static and animated cursors. Create a favicon for your website or blog.
• Import, export and extract
You can easily convert your favorite images into icons or cursors, or icons into images. Supported image formats BMP, PNG, JPG, JPG2000, TIF and GIF. You can extract icons from other files, including Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Macintosh files.
• Advanced Editor
IcoFX features a full blown image editor with many useful tools. You can use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, even blending modes when painting. With more than 40 effects at your fingertips, there’s virtually no limit to the icons you can create.
• Image objects
Using pre-made image object icon creation has never been easier. You can combine the image objects in layer based images using IcoFX. It allows you to rearrange, blend layers and change their opacity.
• Batch process files
You can easily work with multiple files using the batch processing capability of IcoFX (Business License). Create, convert, extract or export all your icons or cursors with just a few clicks.
• Icon libraries
IcoFX gives you the possibility to create and edit icon and cursor libraries using the built in resource editor. Using the resource editor you can also change icons inside exe files.
CHANGELOG – Version 2.12
– Fixed sized selections
– Deselect button for the selection tools
– Frame number in the sidebar for animations
– Images are NOT saved in reverse order anymore since the 768×768 size was dropped
– Windows icons will not contain 512×512 and 768×768 images by default
– [Fixed] Image was sometimes not rendered
– [Fixed] When importing icons the preview was not visible after 220 items
– [Fixed] Could not select animation frames if there were more than 200 frames
– [Fixed] Cursors with multiple images had incorrect hot spot in batch process
– [Fixed] Del key was not working right after exitting quick mask mode
– Enhancements and bugfixes
Version 2.12.1 was released to fix a crash during undo operation
Homepage – http://icofx.ro