HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures of Windows screens. The program combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility, wrapped into one easy-to-use tool. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen. It’s perfect for capturing images for your Help system and online tutorials, manuals, handouts, marketing materials and presentations, webpages, emails and more. With HyperSnap’s versatility and ease-of-use, you can quickly customize menus and toolbars to fit your needs. You can assign your own keyboard shortcuts, create instant toolbars, and even control HyperSnap with voice commands! Compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit releases of Windows 8 (destkop environment), 7, Vista and corresponding Windows Server releases. Please use the older version 7 of HyperSnap on Windows XP.
• Image captures from any where on the screen or multiple monitors, in any shape or size.
• New & powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools. Objects drawn over images can now be selected, edited, shown and hidden, moved, deleted any time. A new native file format saves the objects drawn for further editing later, or save a standard image and have the object “imprinted” permanently on them.
• Unlimited undo/redo.
• NOTE: TextSnap is no longer supported for new programs using accelerated graphics or running under Windows 8.
• TextSnap™ feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen. Can also capture tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
• Capture dropdown menus and lists with hotkey feature or delayed capture.
• Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more.
• Automatic color substitution.
• Non-rectangular window capture.
• Button Capture – perfect for professional technical writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons!
• Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. documents, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
• Tightly integrates with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks – will even automatically PASTE capture images where needed!
• Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
• Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
• Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
• Extended Window Capture function resizes a window to be much bigger than the screen before the capture – in one quick step, no auto-scrolling.
• Much, much more!.
New Features in Version 8
• 64-bit version, allowing the use of the full potential of modern 64-bit computers. Capture and edit much bigger images, fit in memory more captures simultaneously opened in HyperSnap window for editing and processing. A 32-bit version is also available for use on 32-bit systems.
• Thumbnails list – select all or several of captured images and right-click – Save Selected – Each image to its own file: now prompts you for the folder and image format to save in, instead of as in v.7 automatically saving to the last used folder and file.
• Thumbnails list – select all or several of captured images and right-click: added new function “Email selected”, which will attach multiple images in selected file format to an empty email message.
• The order of thumbnails in the thumbnail bar may now be re-arranged with drag and drop operation. This is important e.g. if you want to save some or all of images into one PDF file, and the order in which they are saved is important.
• You may now drag out one image thumb, or several of them if marked with check-marks, to Windows desktop or Explorer folders. Upon dropping the thumbnails there, the images will be saved in that folder as PNG or JPEG files. You may also drag-drop them to other targets that accept files, e.g. MS Word, email, web file upload forms etc.
• Wider lines when drawing shapes possible – under the “Line Style” tool, click “Wider Lines” menu item and type the new width in pixels.More “skins” under Setup ribbon tab – “Skin” button, including Office 2013 themesOther possible enhancements will be added to version 8, depending on your feedback.
– Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 (including R2) or newer, 32 bit and 64 bit releases.
– 100 MB of free disk space (about 25 MB is actually used after the installation finishes).
Changes in HyperSnap 8.06.01 (2015.09.27 ):
• Fix: 64-bit version was crashing when trying to save an RTF file from text capture
• Windows 10 fix: could not resize Open and Save As dialog boxes smaller
Homepage – http://www.hyperionics.com