HWiNFO (for DOS operating system), HWiNFO32™ and HWiNFO64™ (for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions) is a collection of professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. These tools are designed to collect and show the maximum amount of information about your PC/laptop hardware. Therefore, this software is useful for those who need to search for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrator and technical experts as well. The information retrieved by this program is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported (saved) in several various type of reports such as Text, HTML or XML format.
– comprehensive hardware information of your computer
– system health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
– table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
– text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
– frequent updates
– available as SDK (custom client)
– 3rd party add-ons (Rainmeter plug-in, Samurize plug-in, Sidebar Gadget to display any sensor value, LCDHost plug-in, Mini WebServer, RivaTuner/MSI Afterburner/EVGA Precision On-Screen Display, HWiNFOMonitor Sidebar Gadget including graphs, bars, etc.)
Changes in HWiNFO32/64 v5.34 – Released on: Aug-03-2015:
- Added monitoring of extension and assistant fans on some ASUS X99/Z170 series.
- Added option to change sensor logging (CSV) separator.
- Added option to specify individual polling rate for disk S.M.A.R.T. status.
- Added support of more International Rectifier PMBus-compliant VRMs.
- Added switching between screens using arrow keys on Logitech G19 LCD.
- Added synchronization with Corsair Link Software v184.108.40.206 and later.
- Added option to disable NVML support to workaround a bug in NVIDIA SLI-enabled systems using R368 and some later drivers.
- Added reporting of PSU efficiency for Corsair AXi/HXi/RMi series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock E3V5 WS.
- Added fan speed and additional temperature monitoring on HP Z440 Workstation.
- Added C-State Residency monitoring for Intel CPUs.
- Added preserving of column widths for all lists in the sensors screen.
- Added NVIDIA Tesla P100, Titan X (Pascal), Quadro P6000, Quadro P5000 and GeForce GTX 1060 3GB.
- Improved monitoring of Corsair H80i v2, H100i v2 and H115i.
Homepage – http://www.hwinfo.com/