Complex filing made easy with H&R Block At Home™ Deluxe
Maximize mortgage interest and real estate taxes, investment income and stock options.
Why it’s best for you:
• Maximize mortgage interest and real estate taxes
• Assistance with sale of stocks, bonds and mutual funds
• Integrated H&R Block DeductionPro® to optimize your charitable donations
• Audit support with guidance
• Easily imports your W-2, 1099 and last year’s information from TurboTax® and H&R Block At Home™ software
– You will need to pay for the efile, but the software should be complete.
– This share does NOT include any state forms. Those are available by purchase only, for about $40.00 each. If all you need is the Federal form, then that’s what you’ll get with this (it does need updating and will install the most current Federal form). Not a clue if H&R Block charges a fee to file Federal.
Not every State has income taxes. These States do NOT have income taxes: Alaska, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington and Wyoming. If you don’t live in one of these States, you’ll have to purchase your form.
Note that you can file your Federal return for free:
You can also get Federal forms and booklets for free:
Also, many States allow e-filing for free (I know the State of Colorado does; I was just there. You’ll have to look up your State to see if they do, also. Just Google: colorado “file taxes online” (change colorado to your State).
– Just as a point of info, if you use any of the ‘free’ services online…make sure you can back up your return to your computer. I did customer service for HR Block for a season and many of the calls were from people who had used the free service which did not have a backup option…that had to be purchased.
Thanks to trudogg and happymistakes from C4M for the usefull infomation
H&R Block At Home Deluxe 2012 (Windows)
H&R Block At Home Deluxe 2012 (MACOSX)