HD Tune Pro is a hard disk / SSD utility with many functions. It can be used to measure the drive’s performance, scan for errors, check the health status (S.M.A.R.T.), securely erase all data and much more.
HD Tune Pro is a hard disk / SSD utility which has the following functions:
• Benchmark: measures the low-level performance (read/write)
• File Benchmark: measures the file performance (read/write)
• Random Access: measures the random access performance (read/write)
• Extra Tests: includes several quick tests to show the most important performance parameters (read/write)
• Cache Test • Info: shows detailed information
• Health: checks the health status by using SMART, data can be logged
• Error Scan: scans the surface for errors
• Erase: securely erases all data from the disk
• Disk Monitor: monitors disk access
• Folder View: shows disk space usage for each folder
• AAM: reduces noise or increases seek performance
• Temperature display
• S.M.A.R.T. Self-test
• check status of all connected drives in a simple overview
HD Tune Pro may also work with other storage devices such as memory cards, USB sticks, iPods, etc.
There are two modules. The first one is the main program HD Tune Pro. The second is HD Tune Pro Drive Status. This module can be run separately from the main program.
The main function of HD Tune Pro Drive Status is to quickly check and monitor the status of all connected drives and to perform a quick S.M.A.R.T. Self-test. To learn more about HD Tune Pro Drive Status please read the HD Tune Pro Drive Status manual.
Supported operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
Hardware requirements: hard disk (internal or external), SSD, USB stick, memory card reader.
Note: due to hardware limitations some drives may not support all functions.
HD Tune Pro v5.60 Retail
HD Tune Pro v5.60 Portable