Google Earth Pro includes the same easy-to-use features and imagery as the free version of Google Earth, but with additional professional tools designed specifically for business users. Google Earth allows you to travel the world through a virtual globe and view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, and much more. With Google Earth’s rich, geographical content, you are able to experience a more realistic view of the world. You can fly to your favorite place, search for businesses and even navigate through directions.
Although the options within Google Earth are endless, here are a few things you can do:
•Discover the Earth: Fly to any location in the world, learn about a city and it’s geographic features, find local businesses, and create tours.
•Explore the Sky: Enjoy the wonders of the heavens and learn about our solar system.
•Dive in the Ocean: Go beneath the surface and visit the depths of the ocean and explore the planet’s deepest underwater canyons. Learn about ocean observations, climate change, and endangered species. You can even discover new places to surf, dive and fish.
•Walk on the Moon: Take tours of landing sites narrated by Apollo astronauts and view 3D models of landed spacecraft.
•Visit Mars: Travel the Red Planet and explore NASA’s latest imagery of our galactic neighbor.
· CPU: Pentium 3, 500Mhz
· System Memory (RAM): 128MB
· Hard Disk: 400MB free space
· Network Speed: 128 Kbits/sec
· Graphics Card: 3D-capable with 16MB of VRAM
· Screen: 1024×768, “16-bit High Color”
Release notes Earth version 188.8.131.527
Issues fixed in this release Google Earth Client
• The Google account sign-in process was updated from OAuth 1.0 to OAuth 2.0, given the deprecation of Oauth 1.0. Users of all previous versions of Earth will not be able to sign-in with their Google accounts after May 30th, 2015.
• Fixes issues with the auto-update process on Mac OS X.
Google Earth Pro v184.108.40.2067 Final (3D Support)