Genie Timeline is a Time Machine for Windows that performs real time and continuous data protection. It can backup a wide variety of data types, such as System Files, emails, documents, music, pictures and practically anything else on your machine. It seamless backs up your data in the background, working as a parallel universe with computing history. Deleted & backed up files can be retrieved easily by a click of a button.
Genie Timeline is packaged in 4 different versions to meet various markets; Free, Home, Professional, and Server editions. The Server edition only defers from Pro that it supports Server Platforms and runs when the user is logged off.
Why Genie Timeline
• Effortless protection for all your files. Configure your backup in 3 simple steps and you’re done! It scans for all your file selections from any location, monitors for new and changed files, and backs them up.
• Go back in Time. Use the Timeline to view and restore your files at a specific point of time.
• Secure military-grade protection. Secure your backup with the most secure 256-AES encryption algorithm.
• Recover deleted files. Recover versions of a file or deleted files with a right-click.
• Track your backup wherever you go. Use Genie Timeline mobile app for live feedback of your backup status or get email notifications of your backup status to your inbox.
• Access your backed up files without the need for the software. Use backup without compression so you can view your backed up files in their native form from any computer.
• Control your backup. Genie Timeline offers advanced settings to ensure that power users have all they need in a simple, easy to use product. You can control when your backup runs or leave it to Genie’s IntelliCDP, power down your computer after backup, and much more.
• Recover your computer at any point of time. Use disaster recovery to keep your entire system safe from virus attacks, computer crashes, and more.
Homepage – http://www.genie9.com