FreeRIP MP3 Converter is an advanced CD to MP3 Converter that comes packed with features. At its core, FreeRIP MP3 Converter reads audio from your CDs and allows you to save them to your computer in a variety of digital formats including WMA, MP3, Ogg, Wav, or FLAC audio files (this process is known as CD ripping or CD to MP3 conversion and converter MP3). Converting your CD audio collection to digital audio files is a breeze with FreeRIP MP3 Converter: download and install FreeRIP MP3 Converter, put your audio CD into your computer’s CD drive, run FreeRIP MP3 Converter and click on the Rip button.
FreeRIP is also an audio converter and converter MP3. It can convert MP3 and other audio files from one format to another. For example FreeRIP can convert audio files from WMA to MP3, or OGG to MP3, Flac to MP3, convert MP3 to WAV or WAV to FLAC and so on with our audio converter.
Once you have your digital audio tracks saved in your preferred format, it’s easy to load them to your favorite audio player (e.g. a portable MP3 player such as an Apple iPod™, Creative Zen Player™ or Sony Walkman™). You can also move tracks to an advanced mobile phone, or converter mp3 them to a MP3 CD’s to listen in your MP3 car stereo, home stereo or Discman™.
FreeRIP MP3 Converter supports the high quality, lossless compression named FLAC, which is widely used and supported by audiophiles. If you want to be sure to save all the richest details in your audio tracks, save them in the FLAC format or convert Flac to MP3.
FreeRIP is also an advanced MP3 tag editor (supporting ID3 v1 and v2) and includes shortcuts to find track info
(like lyrics or complete title) on the web, with just one click. This makes cataloging your entire collection simple and easy.
Main Features of Free Version:
- Burn Audio CD option – CD Burner
- Album artwork
- Extracts audio tracks from CD to MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC and OGG Vorbis
- Extracts more than one track into a single audio file, audio converter
- Extracts specific frames from audio CD
- Converts existing audio files and lets you change their properties (mp3 converter, convert mp3 to wav, wma to mp3)
- Adjusts audio track volume while converting with audio converter
- Gets CD-Text metadata from audio CDs to use as file tags
- Integrated support for online CD databases including the exclusive FreeRIP CD DB
- Builds local CD database for super-fast CD data retrieval
- Built-in FreeRIP CD DB submissions
- Support for ID3 v1 and v2 MP3 tagging
- Support for MP3, Wav, WMA, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC file conversion, Converter MP3
- Integrated playlist generator (M3U, PLS, B4S, HTML, CSV)
- Integrated search button for finding tracks images, videos and lyrics
- Integrated MP3 tag editor for Converter MP3
- Integrated Audio Player for tracks preview CD to MP3 CD to MP3
- Converter MP3 support for many languages including Spanish, Portugese, German, French, Italian
- Converter MP3 compatible with all versions of Windows, including Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Audio Converter very easy to use
- Up to 30% faster than Basic in File Conversion with Higher Priority option enabled
- Multi-Core CPU optimization (concurrent conversions and concurrent ripping options)
- Multiple concurrent instances allowed
- Unlimited bulk file conversions: convert mp3 to wav, audio converter, mp3 converter, wma to mp3
- Exclusive support forum
FreeRIP PRO makes ripping, burning, and converter MP3s faster than ever. The PRO version takes FreeRIP MP3 Converter to the next level with 30% faster conversion, multi-core processor optimization, and the ability to have concurrently instances of FreeRIP running.
Homepage – http://www.freerip.com/