FotoSketcher is a free program for Windows which converts your digital photos into art automatically and in just a few mouse clicks. Over 20 different styles are available from pencil sketches to watercolor or oil paintings, pen & ink drawings and cartoons. From photo to painting (landscapes, architecture, portraits, etc.) in seconds!
You can also improve your original photos with simple tools (enhance contrast, sharpen, simplify image, increase luminosity, color saturation etc…) and add simple or realistic frames and text.
FotoSketcher is completely free (even for commercial use, if you wish to sell your pictures) and does not contain any adware, spyware or virus. It runs on Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 and the latest Windows 8 and 8.1 (sorry, no Mac version available).
Changes in FotoSketcher 3.00:
– New Painting 10 (brushstrokes) effect
– New “invert colors” function (in the Edit menu or CTRL+I shortcut)
– Integration of the “invert colors” function in the script mode (F5)
– Improved Painting 4 responsiveness
– Cosmetic changes to the user interface (especially when the program is maximized)
– New keyboard shortcuts (left, right and up keys) to move the divider between the left and right panes. Works when the main window is focused, even if an effect is running.
Homepage – http://www.fotosketcher.com