FL Studio is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST hosting, a flexible mixer, advanced MIDI and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format. FL Studio 12 totally reworks the user interface and adds exciting new features you have been asking for. Free beta and launch version access for FL Studio owners.
- Multi-track audio recording – Simultaneously record as many tracks as your audio interface can handle.
- Audio editing and manipulation – Pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping.
- Low latency audio – ASIO audio interface driver support & universal ASIO4ALL included.
Open Architecture Synthesizer & Effects plugin hosting
- Instruments & Effects – Third-party VST (1, 2 & 3 @ 32 or 64 Bit), DXi2 & Buzz .
- Developer friendly – We provide a modular programming environment, modular plugin host environment, programmable visualizer and plugin SDK.
Composition & sequencing
- Flexible workflow – Pattern or linear workflow as you need.
- Piano roll – With enhanced (native plugin) per-note automation, per-note MIDI channels and per-note slides.
- Playlist – Multi-track free Playlist allows you to place Audio, Automation and Pattern Clips to arrange music, audio and control data.
- Record – Record input from keyboards, drum pads & any other MIDI compatible controller, including mobile phones and tablets with Image-Line Remote.
- Multiple inputs – Connect as many MIDI devices as you like and control onboard instruments independently.
- Powerful MIDI learning system – FL Studio remembers which controller you have used and what plugins or UI targets it was linked to.
Mixing and effects
- Mix and remix audio – including application of real-time audio effects such as delay, reverb & filtering.
- Flexible internal routing – Route any mixer track to any other to create powerful and complex mixer chains, groups and sub-groups.
- Record Automation – Capture automation to an editor where it can be edited or manipulated post-performance.
- Automation Clips – Use powerful spline-based Automation Clips in the Playlist to control any automatable target.
- Automation Generators – Link any automatable interface or plugin targets to the internal generators.
Live performance features
- Clip triggering – Trigger Audio, Automation and Pattern clips from MIDI controllers. Includes hold, latch, one-shot, march, trigger sync functions.
- Visualization – MIDI & audio controlled visualization plugins.
- Vectorial resizing – The Mixer and main UI can be rescaled to fit human fingers. No more fiddling about with tiny controls on a touch screen.
- Designed for touch – Swap between Windows Multi-touch and FL Studio Multi-touch modes for enhanced touch functions.
- VST – The entire FL Studio application can be hosted inside other DAW software as a multi-output VST instrument.
- ReWire – Host ReWire clients or host FL Studio as a ReWire client in other DAW software.
- Context sensitive help – Pressing the F1 key, while running FL Studio, the help will open at the correct page for the currently focused item.
- Internal hot-linking – All program features related to the current topic. If you are asked to ‘see page X’ it will be hot-linked. Fast, efficient and easy.
- Searchable text – Key-word and key-topic searches based on common language questions asked by customers on the Image-Line forums and Technical Support lines.
- 2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 (or later) compatible CPU with full SSE2 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously. Download and test the demo!
- 32 or 64 Bit versions of Windows 8.0/8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP (service pack 3)
- (or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp / Windows. Running XP (service pack 3), Vista or Windows 7 (in 32 or 64 Bit)
- (or) Intel Mac with OS X 10.8 or 10.9 for the FL Studio Mac OS X BETA (Crossover Wrapped) Attention: Yosemite not supported.
- 1 Gb or more RAM recommended
- 1 Gb free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)
Image-Line – FL Studio 12.3.0 Signature Bundle
Image-Line.Plugins.Pack.02.May.2016 for Windows
Image-Line Deckadance DVS Edition v2.43 for Windows
Mac OS X
FL Studio 12 Native OS X ALPHA 0.9b [MAC]
Image-Line Plugin Pack 02 May 2016
Image-Line Deckadance DVS Edition v2.43 MacOSX
FL Studio Mobile Version: 2.0.8 for Android
FL Studio Mobile HD Version: 2.5.4 for iPhone, iPad JB
Groove3 – FL Studio Explained
Groove3 – FL Studio Tips and Tricks
Lynda – Up and Running with FL Studio 12
Udemy – Digital Music Production with FL Studio for Beginners
Udemy – Learn to Compose Video Game Music in FL Studio in 1 hour!
Ask Video FL Studio 101: Introducing FL Studio
Ask Video FL Studio 203: Harmor Synthesis on Steroid