EagleGet is a free universal download accelerator, it supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS and RTSP protocol as well as popular online video websites. EagleGet can be integrated to Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera, and uses multi-threaded technology to boost downloads, the dedicated downloader could increase download by implementing up to 32 threads for each download task, which could speed up your download by up to 6 times. EagleGet has visually appealing interface, and it’s completely free without any virus, malware or spyware. EagleGet has many advantages compared to other similar products. For example, EagleGet has ad-free video sniffer, and EagleGet is the first freeware download manager that supports automatic refresh expired download links.
- Accelerate downloads by using multi-threaded technology.
- Download online videos from popular sites.
- Optimized for HD and HTML5 web videos.
- Built-in Video Sniffer.
- Support MMS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and RTSP protocols.
- Support HTTP and SOCKET proxy.
- Batch downloads function.
- Support fully customized User-Agent.
- Automatic refresh expired download address.
- Download files in Chrome, IE, Firefox and Opera with one click.
- Download different file types to separate folders.
- Monitor running and completed tasks with TaskMonitor.
- Built-in download scheduler.
- Supports drag-and-drop to rearrange the priority of downloads.
- Automatic run virus scan after download.
- Convenient task properties panel.
- Detailed connection log for each task.
- Verify integrity of downloaded files.
- Shutdown, hibernate or sleep computer after completing all transfers.
- Built-in speed limiter.
- Silent Mode (or Game Mode) function.
- Import download lists from other download managers.
- Supports multi-language interface (up to 20 languages).
Supported Languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish… and more. It is absolutely free, without any feature or time limitations. No spyware or malware!
EagleGet 2 Highlights:
- Add supports for multi-browser including 64-bit browsers.
- Added Pre-Download feature to increase the download speed.
- Added Multiple Schedules (Multiple Queue).
- You can now edit all categories (add, update or delete).
- Added sorting feature to the task list (By Date, Type, Status, Name, Size).
- ‘Pause browser monitoring by pressing ALT key’ is working now. But ALT key is changed to Ctrl-Alt key combination.
- Improved the program performance and memory usage.
- A new Icon and UI.
Changes in EagleGet 126.96.36.199 (2016-07-30):
- Fixed Windows 10 BSOD caused by incompatible third-party software
- Added the function to automatic combine video and audio streams for certain websites
- Added the ability to download new video formats
- Fixed cannot download videos properly on Nightly Firefox
- Fixed other known issues
Homepage – http://www.eagleget.com