DriverPack Solution 17.0 – A full release of the most powerful manager for automated driver installation on Windows that were carefully selected and tested by the Kuzyakov team. Scans your computer hardware and offer to install/update the driver for all devices in Offline mode. DriverPack Solution simplifies the process of reinstalling Windows on any computer. No more problems with searching and installing drivers. Everything will be done in a couple of mouse clicks! . This tool analyzes the user’s computer and installs necessary drivers, thus helping to solve the following two problems: speed up the computer setup process (which is especially important for setting up several dozen computers in a system); and improve the reliability and performance of computers.
SamLab(he’s a person) makes driver packs for his SamDrivers and the same driver packs are also used by DriverPack Solution. SamDrivers includes three applications for driver installation as opposed to only one in DriverPack Solution. It should be noted that SamDrivers’s edition of DriverPack Solution is modified: expert mode is enabled by default, disabled downloading and executing of a JS script from the Internet, removed some bloatware, etc. Since some bloatware isn’t available in English, so you’re better off using SamDrivers anyway.
SamDriver 17.2 – DriverPack Solution 16.17.1 / DriverPack Solution 17.7.33 / Drivers Installer Assistant 7.12.28 / Snappy Driver Installer 0.3.535 + shell for backup drivers Drivers Backup Solution 184.108.40.206
It’s working on all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems from Windows 2000 to Windows 10 RS2 including server platforms.
Advantages DriverPack Solution:
- Automated driver installation: The program installs all required drivers to any computer in just about 5 minutes.
- Saves Time and money: No more wasting time on looking for drivers; all required drivers will be installed with only a few clicks.
- Any driver for any computer
* All drivers on a single DVD!
* Simplifies downloading new drivers from the Internet.
- Drivers update capability: Updates previously installed drivers to their latest versions.
- Windows 10/ 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
* Supports all modern operating systems!
* Both 64-bit and 32-bit versions!
- Easy to use: Simple and foolproof interface.
- Customization ability: Our program is open source software.
- Distributed for FREE: Under the GNU GPL license.
Snappy Driver Installer Features
- Written in C/C++.
- Licensed under GNU GPL v3 (Open source).
- State of the art algorithm of finding best matching drivers for any devices.
- Tiny size(less than one megabyte).
- Fast indexing of driverpacks, start up, driver installation.
- Automatic updating of driverpacks and the application over the Internet.
- Support for installation from both driverpacks and folders at the same time.
- Unattended installation(/autoinstall switch) with PC rebooting when necessary.
- Creation of snapshots of systems so other users could emulate foreign systems.
- Virus warnings informing user that the media with the application compromised.
- Multilingual interface.
Program is used:
- home computer users
- System Administrators
- Computer Wizard
- Service for computer repair
- other people who are often faced with installing / reinstalling Windows
Pros of using:
- interface is friendly and intuitive
- intelligent technology classification drivers
- Multiple installation options (for the professional to the novice user)
- multilingualism (does not require linguistic knowledge and effort): English, Russian, Ukrainian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Azeri, Dutch, Lithuanian etc…
- Check the availability of new versions of software
The program is suitable for all models of computers. That includes drivers for laptops:
Acer, ASUS, HP, Dell, MSI, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, Lenovo, Fujitsu, Fujitsu Siemens, eMachines, Packard Bell, Clevo, BenQ, Notebook, IBM, Apple, Intel, LG, Compaq, Depo, NEC, Gericom, Matsushita, Medion, K-Systems, Gigabyte, SiS, Gateway.
It will help download free drivers for:
Motherboard, sound card (audio), Video Card, Network Card, Wi-Fi, chipset, controller, Bluetooth (bluetooth), Modem, Web-camera, card reader, CPU, input devices, monitor, printer, scanner, USB, Other …
1. Download DriverPack and extract it
2. Launch DriverPack Solution or SDI.
3. Make just a couple of clicks!
4. In 3 to 5 minutes all required drivers will be installed on your computer.
Extra Info (Must Read)
Extra Info (Must Read)
I recommend using Snappy Driver Installer (included in SamDrivers) and here is why.
The current implementation of algorithm of choosing and installing drivers is made entirely by me. Since I left DPS, there was no one on the DPS team who understands that code enough to be able to work on it. If you take a closer look at the DPS updates over the last year, you’ll see that only GUI and bloatware are being updated. This means that long known problems(notably, sound drivers, touchpad instead of mouse and Intel USB 3.0) were never addressed and aren’t likely to ever be fixed.
I had been planning to rewrite DPS from scratch in C/C++ for a long time while fixing all known problems but I end up creating Snappy Driver Installer which is technically a fork and rewrite of DPS. It’s faster, smaller, more stable, better at finding the correct drivers.
You can read more there: https://sdi-tool.org/
1. DriverPack Solution(DPS)
2. Drivers Installer Assistant(DIA)
3. Snappy Driver Installer(SDI)
Let’s compare them.
DPS – 34 MB (291 files)
DIA – 44 MB (189 files)
SDI – 1.3 MB (42 files) Without localization and themes – 1 MB(one file).
Dependence and standalone-ness
DPS – Depends on IE. Writes to registry.
DIA – Depends on VBScript libraries. Installs them without asking the user.
SDI – Works on Windows 2000 and above(including WindowsPE). Doesn’t leave traces in the system.
DPS – 280 secs (4:40)
DIA – 123 secs (2:03)
SDI – 19 secs (13 secs on indexing and 6 secs on compressing)
Start up time
DPS – 10 secs
DIA – 3 secs
SDI – 0.5 sec
Driver selection algorithm
DPS – It has many well known problems which are fixed in SDI.
DIA – It used to lag behind DPS but at this point it catched up with DPS.
SDI – It takes in account much more information about devices and drivers. It’s possible to see a full list of compatible drivers for each device and pick a driver manually but it’s not required since the list is sorted that best drivers end up being on in the beginning of the list. The point is DPS doesn’t do driver ranking.
DPS – devcon.exe. It is as reliable as installing via Device Manager.
DIA – DPInst.exe. It often fails to install even correctly picked drivers.
SDI – Win32API. It is as reliable as installing via Device Manager. Automatically clicks on “Continue” when asked about installing unsigned drivers.
• You don’t have to burn it on a DVD or mount the ISO in a virtual drive. You can extract the content of the ISO and keep on USB flash stick or an external drive.
• You can strip SamDrivers off everything but Snappy Driver Installer:
Drivers\*.* (driver packs)
Tools\SDI\*.* (localizations and themes)
Indexes\SDI\*.* (optional, SDI will reindex driver packs when needed)
SDI-drv.exe (the application)
If you have some questions, go ahead and ask away.
SamDrivers 17.2 – DVD Version – Lite Repack by sHaRe(5.97 GB)
AMD, nVIDIA, Video Server Drivers (Which were removed in Lite version)
You can download it here, extract RAR file. After that, copy 7z file to Drivers folder and run application. In case the downloaded files are 7z already, you won’t need to extract it.
I advise you to download Video driver from manufacturer homepage, I posted those drivers (from DRP) here just in case you need it
nVIDIA Video Drivers
AMD Video Drivers