Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium is the world’s best-selling speech recognition software,it lets you dictate documents, search the web, email and more on your computer — quickly and accurately — just by using your voice. You don’t even have to lift a finger. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium speech recognition software lets you accomplish more on your computer — quickly and accurately — using your voice. Dragon turns spoken words into text and executes voice commands much faster than you can type so you can realise your productivity potential at work, school or home. From making status updates and searching the web to creating reports and spreadsheets, Dragon enables students, businesses and professionals balancing work and home to do more on their computers, faster.
• The fastest and most accurate way to interact with your computer
• Easy to get started, easy to master
• Use your voice to dictate documents or enter text anywhere you normally type
• Edit and format documents — all by voice
• Command and control your computer all by voice
• Enjoy superior voice command and control in many popular applications
• Choose your microphone option for freedom and flexibility
• Dictate on the go, then transcribe your recordings
• Import/export custom word lists
• Create custom voice commands for inserting frequently used text and graphics
• Natural sounding text-to-speech or audio playback of your own dictation
• Recognition accuracy
Turns your voice into text with up to 99% accuracy
New – Up to a 15% improvement to out-of-the-box accuracy compared to Dragon version 12
• Recognition speed: Words appear on the screen three times faster than typing
• System configuration
Installation automatically detects available PC resources (CPU, Processor Cache, RAM) and configures system for optimal use
Enhanced – On powerful PCs with multi-core processors, Dragon 13 automatically selects its latest and greatest speech model for best performance
• Accuracy tuning
“Acoustic and Language Model Optimizer;” ability to analyze sent email and selected text documents; “Nothing But Speech” filter to automatically eliminate um/ah utterances
New – “Learn from Sent Email” now also works with web-based email such as Gmail® and Yahoo! Mail®, so you have more potential sources from which to let Dragon familiarize itself with the words and phrases you might write
You can launch the analysis of documents and emails at any time
• Help system and tutorials
Comprehensive Help System includes searchable Help Topics, resizable Learning Center and Interactive Tutorial
New – Redesigned and augmented Interactive Tutorial has short progressive simulations that introduce the DragonBar, the Learning Center, the Vocabulary Editor, as well as basic web navigation and use of web-based email
• Editing and formatting text: Format text; “Direct Editing” commands (commands to delete/ bold/underline/italicize/capitalize/copy/cut the specified words). Smart Format Rules allow Dragon to adapt upon detecting formatting changes to abbreviations, numbers and more. Enhanced – Dragon now generates more hints for alternate word written forms, to make it even quicker and easier to make a change
• Dictation box: Ability to create, modify, and correct text within text fields where Dragon does not have Full Text Control including option to automatically open the Dictation Box where there is no Full Text Control
• Command and control: Click/move/drag/position the mouse by voice; press keys or key combinations by voice
• Application support – web browsers
New – The Dragon Web extension now gives Full Text Control in Chrome® and Firefox® as well as Internet Explorer, in compatible websites. In order to use Dragon in the supported browsers, you must enable this add-on.
Internet Explorer® 9 and up, Chrome and Firefox: Dictation and Full Text Control* in compatible web edit fields. Command and control for all standard web controls, links and buttons, including Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, iCloud and more.
For the latest on supported web browsers, please visit support.nuance.com (Note: there are differences among browsers in terms of Full Text Control and command capabilities)
• Application support – web mail: New – Dragon 13 supports Full Text Control and Command and Control, including Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Outlook®.com within Internet Explorer®, Firefox and Chrome. In order to use Dragon in these browsers, you must enable the add-on.
• Application support – local email: Outlook 2010 and 2013 (32- and 64-bit): Full Text Control, Menu Tracking, and Natural Language Commands
• Application support – word processing
– Word 2010 and 2013 (32- and 64-bit); NotePad; WordPad, Windows 7 and 8; and DragonPad (word processor included in Dragon): Full Text Control, Menu Tracking, and Natural Language Commands
– OpenOffice® Writer 4.1 (ApacheTM): Full Text Control
– WordPerfect® X6 and X7 (English and French only): Full Text Control, Menu Tracking, and English Natural Language Commands
• Application support – spreadsheets: Excel® 2010 and 2013 (32-bit and 64-bit): Full Text Control, Menu Tracking, and Natural Language Commands
• Application support – presentations: PowerPoint® 2010 and 2013: Menu Tracking, and English Natural Language Commands. By default, the Dictation Box opens automatically in Powerpoint because there is no Full Text Control.
• Dragon Voice Shortcuts for web search, desktop search and Dragon Help search: Dragon Voice Shortcuts collapse common multi-step tasks into direct voice commands. Search the web for information, products, and more, e.g. “Search news for keywords” or “Search Google® for 57 divided by 3.” “Open top site for keywords” command directly opens the top ranked page for keywords.
• Dragon Voice Shortcuts for email: Send emails, schedule appointments or create tasks, e.g. “Create an email about…”
• Dragon Voice Shortcuts for Facebook and Twitter: Quickly update social status with commands, e.g. “post to Facebook…” (does not open the site)
• Text to Speech: A synthesized voice reads out loud editable text you designate
• Advanced correction/editing: Ability to playback your speech in documents
• Multiple sources per profile: Ability to create multiple audio sources (more than one type of audio input device) sharing a vocabulary within the same profile
• Mobile dictation: Allows transcription of recordings spoken by one person
• Built-in microphone support
New – Dragon 13 now supports microphones built into many of the latest laptops for optimal flexibility and convenience. You’re now free to dictate documents and speak commands directly into your laptop without using a headset.
Dragon 13 also automatically detects which microphones are available to you. You simply pick the recommended device you want to use.
• Wireless dictation – Bluetooth®
Work untethered from your computer using supported Bluetooth microphones
New – Accuracy in Dragon 13 is enhanced when using a Nuance certified wideband (16 kHz) Bluetooth headset
• Wireless dictation – Dragon remote mic app: Dictate wirelessly with a mobile device: the free Dragon Remote Mic app works with iPhone®, iPod® touch (4th gen), iPad® or compatible Android® device\
• Personal administration: Ability to import/export custom word lists and user profiles
• Text-and-Graphics custom commands: Easily create commands to insert frequently used text and/or graphics by voice
System Requirements: The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
• RAM: Minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 & 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
• CPU: Minimum 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
• Free hard disk space: 4 GB
• Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows 8 & 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2012
• Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
• A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
• A DVD-ROM drive for installation (required if installed from disc)
• A Nuance-approved microphone. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
• An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
Note: Supports Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013. Does not support dictation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Practice Edition.
Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium v12.50.000.142
Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium v12.50.000.142