Corel AfterShot Pro is a fast, flexible workflow application for digital photos, including RAW formats, JPEG, and TIFF. Corel AfterShot Pro is designed to help you organize, optimize, and output your photos. You can work with individual photos or tap into powerful and flexible multi-image processing options that let you adjust and output your photos so you can print them or share them via email or the Web. Corel AfterShot Pro is completely non-destructive; your original image files are always safe. You can use Corel AfterShot Pro on its own, or with your favorite image editing software.
Corel AfterShot Pro 2 is a RAW converter, non-destructive photo editor and complete high-speed photo manager in one, delivering 64-bit performance that’s 30% faster than the previous version and up to 4x faster than the competition.
What’s new in AfterShot Pro?
Corel AfterShot Pro 2 builds on its strengths: fast RAW processing, flexible non-destructive editing, and powerful photo workflow and batch control.
• NEW! 64-bit power. Now 30% faster! Get even more processing power and remove memory limitations with the new 64-bit architecture of AfterShot Pro 2. Access more memory and get more stability and responsiveness app-wide. Combined with AfterShot Pro’s world famous multicore performance, AfterShot Pro 2 is 4x faster than the leading RAW processing software—delivering faster results and saving you even more time.
• NEW! Updated RAW camera profiles. AfterShot Pro 2 includes support for 26 new camera profiles and supports RAW files from all major camera manufacturers. With support for more than 250 camera profiles overall, new camera profiles are being updated throughout the year!
• NEW! Complete High Dynamic Range (HDR) tools. Create stunning photos with intense visual contrast using new High Dynamic Range (HDR) tools. Combine multiple exposures to create a single, stunning HDR photo. Within the all-new AfterShot HDR module, apply Smart Photo Fix, White Balance, Brightness/Contrast, Fill Light/Clarity, Local Tone Mapping, High Pass Sharpening, and Digital Noise Removal.
• NEW! Workspace enhancements. Enjoy a more fluid workflow with a modern, streamlined interface. Enhanced Zoom delivers better previewing of smaller images, and a new Image Reset button that lets you undo all your changes and view your original photo in a single click.
• NEW! Easier batch processing. The powerful batch processing dialog of AfterShot Pro has been redesigned to make it simpler and faster to configure any batch processing task. This new dialog features the same new clean interface common throughout AfterShot Pro 2.
• New! Red eye removal. AfterShot Pro 2 has a new Red Eye Removal feature. This feature gives you precise control when cleaning up red eye in your photos.
• NEW! Bigger Images, Better TIFF performance. New 64-bit performance provides AfterShot Pro 2 with the ability to now support much larger images including files of up to 250 megapixels in size. More power means that AfterShot Pro 2 now supports TIFF format files larger than 30MB.
• New! Local Contrast. The new Local Contrast feature helps you recreate the look of high-end camera lenses and make objects within an image pop by bringing out the texture and contrast in your photos.
• NEW! Noise reduction by Athentech. Optimize your images with the new Perfectly Clear noise reduction from Athentech. Adjust the noise reduction to get the precise look you want.
• Enhanced! Plug-in support. When you buy AfterShot Pro, you’re not just buying the most powerful RAW photo editing software available, you’re buying into a comprehensive photo editing community. That means you have access to a wide array of 32-bit plug-ins and plug-in developers. Browse our library of plug-ins at www.aftershotpro.com/plugins. These plug-ins are 32-bit—our 64-bit plug-in SDK will also be available.