cFosSpeed is the internet iccelerator software which optimizes your Internet connections with Traffic Shaping and Prioritization technology. It increases your throughput and reduces your Ping, Keep your internet fast during heavy upload/download, improve your Ping for online games and reduce audio/video streaming problems. cFosSpeed is compatible with all access types: DSL, Cable, Mobile Broadband (2G/3G), WiFi, etc.
- Broadband: Cable and DSL
- Narrow band: Modem and ISDN
- Mobile (UMTS, WIMAX, HSDPA, W-CDMA, WCDMA, CDMA, CDMA2000, 3G Mobile, HSCSD)
- DSL, PPPoE
- DSL, PPPoA (Vcmux and LLC)
- DSL, PPTP
- IP over AAL
- RFC1483/2684 bridged
- Router and dial-up connections
- LAN and WLAN
- Router and Bridge-Mode
- Multiple connections simultaneously
- Adjustable routes
- Several IP adresses per adapter
- Multi-User version
- TX and RX-Shaping
- L7 Protocol Analysis
- Prioritization of Programs
- Class Delay Management
- RTP/VoIP Detection
- 5 priority queues
- Individual rules with filter language
- Low-Latency Mode
- Auto-MTU optimization
- Online Budgets
- Usage Graph
- Overview of connections
- Data and packet logging
- 32-Bit and 64-Bit version
- 12+ languages
Internet Tuning / Traffic Shaping
- If ACKs are not sent fast enough, downloads may be slow during uploads (the classic Traffic Shaping).
- Windows TCP Auto-Tuning may result in too slow downloads. cFosSpeed’s RWIN expansion can increase the speed .
- cFosSpeed can also accelerate downloads for certain applications (see test results ).
- cFosSpeed keeps the overall ping time low, even during heavy uploads and downloads.
Prioritization – Your important streams first
- With the cFosSpeed prioritization scheme you can always give all your programs full bandwidth, because cFosSpeed decides which streams must be prioritized.
- For example Game-Traffic, VoIP, or Audio/Video content will be prioritized higher than uploads / downloads.
- Your filesharing may use unlimited speed of your Internet connection, but it will be slowed down when you have important traffic.
- The whole prioritization scheme is configurable and you can change the prioritization on-the-fly.
- Full download rate during upload
- Consistently quick response time of your Internet even under heavy load
- Substantially less lag in online games
- Improved VoIP speech quality
- Nice status window (with skins), so you always see what’s going on
Home Page – http://www.cfos.de/