Powerful, yet easy-to-use, Camtasia helps you create professional videos without having to be a video pro. Easily record your on-screen activity or import HD camera video, customize and edit content, and share your videos with viewers on nearly any device. With Camtasia’s powerful screen recorder, you can capture anything on your screen or import camera video, music, photos, and more to truly customize your videos. Camtasia let you edit and enhance your videos with Camtasia’s powerful editor, ready-to-use themes, animated backgrounds, graphics, callouts, and more. It also gives you ability to produce interactive videos with clickable links, tables of contents, search, and more. Then, easily share videos that your viewers can watch anywhere, anytime.
Camtasia Studio Features
• Cross-Platform Screen Recording
• TechSmith Fuse
• Capture smooth, high-quality videos.
• World-class Screen Recording Technology
• Personalize your videos.
• Import Media
• Put yourself in your videos.
• NEW! Remove a Color
• Edit videos faster.
• NEW! Crop, Stitch, & Copy
• Unleash your creativity.
• Multi-track Timeline
• Create polished videos.
• Media Asset Library
• Engage your viewers.
• Visual Effects
• Keep your audience’s attention.
• Animate Content
• Share your videos with anyone, anywhere.
• Produce the exact video you want.
• Make your videos accessible.
Camtasia Studio System Requirements
• Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
• Microsoft DirectX 9 or later version
• Microsoft .NET 4.0 (included)
• Dual-core processor minimum ~ Recommended: Quad-core processor or better
• 2 GB RAM minimum ~ Recommended: 4 GB or more
• 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
• Display dimensions of 1024×768 or greater
• Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (recommended)
• Camtasia Studio Add-in for PowerPoint requires PowerPoint 2007 (32-bit) or PowerPoint 2010 or 2013 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Import of .mov and production to .mov and .m4v requires Apple QuickTime 7.2 or later
• Playback using the Smart Player is supported on Internet Explorer 8+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari 5.1+, iOS 6+, Android 4+ (Chrome for Android Recommended)
• Camera video recording requires a USB Web Camera. Recording live from a DV camera is not supported
• Integration with TechSmith Relay requires TechSmith Relay Client Recorder
• GPU acceleration requires DirectX 9 compatible video adapter with 128 MB of video memory or greater and Pixel Shader 2.0 or later
Changes in Camtasia Studio 8.5.2 Maintenance Release (12 May, 2015)
• Fix for when Recorder tools > options menu is not working correctly on touch screens
• Fix for audio popping issue with webcam and mic recordings
• Bug fixes and improvements
Changes in Camtasia for Mac 2.10.2 (12 May, 2015):
• Fix for Color Picker not selecting accurate color
• Bug fixes and improvements