BlueStacks App Player lets you run apps from your phone fast and fullscreen on Windows and Mac. What’s more, there is no separate configuration screen, but only a few options, so you shouldn’t spend too much time setting up the program. BlueStacks runs on low resources and works just fine on Windows 7, but there are some minor compatibility issues on older systems, which means it may fail to load on Windows XP and Vista. Overall, BlueStacks is an effective piece of software that brings the flavor of Android apps on your computer. Although it doesn’t boast such a large collection of apps, it’s still a good way to test some popular mobile titles on the PC.
Features of “BlueStacks”:
• Run Android applications in full-screen and not only.
• Through the cloud download your application from the phone to Windows.
• In 16 player preinstalled applications and you can play them if there is no number.
• Ability to set an unlimited number of applications.
• Ability to play 3D games (cache).
• You can set a home screen (Launcher) to replace the standard, etc.
• Sync with your Android device will allow you to make calls, send SMS, take pictures and more.
• Has a lot of settings and system settings Android (Although they are slightly trimmed)
• Knows how to install applications from a computer at the touch of them
• Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system, etc.)
• You can set Google Play, simply speaking market.
• BlueStacks great friends with ADB is a very big plus, if you really want, you can change the firmware.
• Ability to turn in FastBoot and Recovery.
• BluesStacks has virtual disk, such as SD Card, Data, and a few others. Which again gives you the opportunity to do a lot of “body” motions with it and enjoy all its charms.
• Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system)
Whats new in BlueStacks 2
The BlueStacks 2 version lets you multitask to your heart’s delight – Chat in one tab, Play in another tab, Stream videos in a third tab, Play Multiple Games… the possibilities are endless!
1) Introducing Welcome Tab & Android Tab: The Welcome tab lets you discover the most popular apps around the globe. Through Android tab you can install and run all your favourite apps.
2) Each app / game launches in a new tab, switch between apps easily.
3) You can also stream and watch videos while your chat and game sessions are in progress.
4) The side Toolbar added on the app player will now allow access to many features without going to settings. Learn More on BlueStacks Side Toolbar
5) Resize the screen by dragging window corners. Learn more on Screen Resizing.
6) The back button is now available on left top just like any browser.
7) Increased/Doubled Storage Space: With BlueStacks 2, storage capacity has been increased to 32 GB ( i.e, 16 GB internal storage and 16 GB SD Card storage). More storage space means more apps can be installed.
Please Note: This is only applicable on BlueStacks 2 fresh installs. However, if you have upgraded to BlueStacks 2 from earlier BlueStacks versions, you won’t be able to get increased storage space.
8) Lots of improvements and bug fixes allowing many apps to run seamlessly.
• OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
• RAM: 2 GB (with less installer throws an error)
• HDD: 500 MB (for the program)
• For optimum performance, it is highly desirable BlueStacks update your graphics card drivers.
Homepage – http://www.bluestacks.com/