Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design software provides a comprehensive 3D modeling, animation, and rendering solution used by architects, designers, civil engineers, and visualization specialists. Validate and sell designs before they are built, and get rapid iteration of designs, accurate daylight analysis, and high-impact visuals and animations.
Autodesk® 3ds Max® software provides a comprehensive 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing solution for games, film, and motion graphics artists. 3ds Max 2014 has new tools for crowd generation, particle animation, and perspective matching, as well as support for Microsoft® DirectX 11® shaders.
System requirements for Autodesk® 3ds Max® 2014 and Autodesk® 3ds Max® Design 2014
3ds Max 2014 is supported on the following 64-bit operating systems and at a minimum requires a system with the following 64-bit specifications:
• Windows® 8 or Windows® 7 64-bit Professional operating system
• 64-bit Intel or AMD multi core processor
• 4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
• 4.5 GB free disk space for installation
• 3-button mouse
• Latest version of Microsoft® Internet Explorer®, Apple® Safari®, or Mozilla® Firefox® web browser
• Refer to the Recommended Hardware Wizard for a complete list of recommended systems and graphics cards
Autodesk 3dsMax 2014 [WIN64-XFORCE]
Vray 2.40.04 (x64) for 3ds Max 2014 PROPER by OBLIQUE
Infiniteskills – Learning Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 Training Video
Autodesk 3DSMax Extension 2014 + Autodesk 3ds Max Design Extension v2014
Autodesk 3dsMax Design 2014 SP3 [WIN64-XFORCE]