Adobe Update Management Tool is small tool that help you bypass the Adobe license checker so you can grab all updates from Adobe website without Creative Cloud account or license.
The Adobe Update Management Tool (UMT) is a standalone update installer for Adobe applications. UMT can download and install updates for all CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC and CC 2014 applications. It can also be used to install customized set-up packages, and also regular Adobe set-up packages. UMT is a shell around its own patched version of the Adobe Application Manager (AAM). This enables UMT to bypass the license checks, and download and install any available update. Applications installed as a part of a suite can be updated individually without restrictions. No Adobe ID is required (for installing updates). Internet connection isn’t required for offline updates.
– Download Offline update
– Install Offline update
– Install Online update
– Install Custom distribution
• Combining the two types of AAM.
• Added option to change the version of AAM.
• Added ability to set custom distributions CC 2014.
• Added a reference (for the original idea and thanks basis Highlands). There are problems with the displacement of words, glitches Help compiler.
• Added portable mode.
• Fixed “Inconsistency license.”
• Fixed save dialog text file.
• Fixed support for high-resolution (HiDPI).
• Fixed silent install mode.
• Updated GUI.
• Updated installer.
• With already downloaded updates in the list of choices is removed.
How to use:
Download Offline Update :
1. Run UMT -> “Download Offline Updates”.
2. Specify a folder to download updates (Browse).
3. Get a list of updates (Get List).
4. Chose the update & download (Download).
If you copy the link to the clipboard or save to a file , then each update will be two : Adobe uses different names for the register files so that only one of the links will work.
Install Offline Update:
1. Adobe Products Required.
2. Offline download the necessary update . If you want, then extract it to a convenient location.
3. Run UMT -> “Install Offline Updates” -> Specify the archive automatic update or automatic update installation file and run (Run).
After unpacking, setup will be run standalone installation of automatic update , if specified uncompressed update, will launch the update.
4 . The launcher can be closed.
5 . Enjoy!
Get & Install Online updates :
1. Run UMT -> “Get and Install Online Updates”.
2. Specify the desired product , product IDs can be found on the links from the FAQ, if you are interested . In principle, can leave as default , this action only indicates the range or scope of application as practice shows AAM generally still.
3. Select language and run the update (Run).
Install custom distributions :
1. Adobe Products Required.
2. Run UMT -> “Install Custom Distribution” -> Specify the product installation file and run (Run).
3. When choosing a trial version (only for CS5 and CS6), you do not need to add an entry to the host or off the Internet, as well as input Adobe ID is not needed!
4 . Enjoy!
Read carefully !
1. The shell is written in the knee , I do not have time to deal with it , so it is subject to errors , do not cry about it .
2 . You can often find a mistake you can not install automatic update in offline mode , depending on the version of the program (ESD distribution ) , so try to trim it yourself and do not splash me in the spinal cord .
3 . If you are not satisfied with something , pass by
A SMALL FAQ
Q: What is it and for what?
A: Update Management Tool is the standalone updates installer, also can be used to install the customized setups and download updates for all products of CS5, CS5.5, CS6 и CC.
Q: What is the differents from the official Adobe Application Manager?
A: This software allows to bypass the license check and download all updates in ANY case!
Q: Which versions of updates will be installed for every product?
A: Every product has the separate set of updates, so you will get updates which are designed only for products you have installed.
Q: What about Adobe ID? Is it still required for update?
A: No, just select the product type and download the updates.
Q: What is “customized setup” of Adobe products?
A: This means any modification of CS6 or CC:
Create you own Adobe CS5 setup
If some components of the original installer were removed, it just will not run. This tool can bypass these limitations.
Q: Where i can get LEID of the product to specify it for update?
A: @Adobe’s website. For Creative Cloud please refer to:
Creative Cloud Licensing Identifiers
For Creative Suite please refer to:
Creative Suite Licensing Identifiers
Q: When I copy the update link, I got two links for one update. Why?
A: Because Adobe uses the case-sensitive links. If one will not work, try another one.
Q: What is the reason to use UMT since there are untouched versions are required for updates?
A: 1. It works separately from Adobe Application Manager.
2. You can use it without license from Adobe.
3. You can always use the online update.