Your digital life is not dependent on whether you use a Mac or a PC, and neither should your backup and protection. Acronis True Image is the only solution that protects both your PC and your Mac with a thoughtful and intuitive user experience. Backup from one Windows PC and restore to another. Backup your Parallels virtual Windows machine in its active state, providing the latest snapshot of your data & image. Protect your digital life from loss, hardware failure, malware and any disaster, natural or manmade by being able to restore your digital life anytime, anywhere.
Acronis True Image 2015 is an integrated software suite that ensures the security of all of the
information on your PC. It can back up your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions, and
even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data.
Backups allow you to recover your computer system should a disaster occur, such as losing data,
accidentally deleting critical files or folders, or suffering a complete hard disk crash.
• Full System Image Backup for PC or Mac
• Restore your PC or Mac anytime anywhere
• Ultra Fast upload speeds for convenience and an outstanding customer experience
• Dual Backup capability to the cloud and locally
• Thoughtful end user experience that lets you navigate through all your scheduling, destinations and full backup needs
• Windows 8 – Support Windows 8 including touch screen and tablet PCs
• Windows – Universal Restore enables you to restore from any PC to any PC
• Protect up to three computers, PCs or Macs
• Mac – Backup your Parallels virtual machine in it’s active state providing the latest snapshot of your data and image
New in this version
• Completely new design—The design and usability of Acronis True Image 2015 were completely
reworked to improve and simplify the user experience. Moreover, the new interface allows you
to work with True Image on touch screens.
• Disk recovery from Acronis Cloud via Wi-Fi—When you recover a disk from Acronis Cloud and you cannot use an Ethernet cable, you can connect and download your data by using a Wi-Fi connection. Acronis True Image 2015 supports several wireless security protocols, including WPA-Personal, WPA2-Personal, and WPA2-Enterprise. You can even wirelessly migrate your operating system with all the installed programs to a bare-metal computer.
• Automatic deduplication of online backup source data—Before you start an online backup, True Image analyzes the data that you selected. If there are two or more identical data blocks, only one of them will be uploaded to Acronis Cloud. During recovery, True Image will duplicate the block and insert it to all places where it was originally detected. This algorithm decreases the amount of uploaded data by 10 percent on average and saves your free space on Acronis Cloud. The Standard product version includes the Premium version functionality—When you buy Acronis True Image 2015, you obtain the full feature set, including dynamic disk support and Acronis WinPE ISO builder.
• New simplified Acronis Media Builder—The new wizard allows you to create both Acronis bootable media and WinPE-based media in a few simple steps.
• Entire PC backup—With the new Entire PC backup type, you can protect all data stored on your computer at once. In case of disaster, you will be able to recover Windows and applications, in addition to all your documents, photos, and other files.
• Rarely used tools were removed—To lighten the product and to make it more reliable, the following tools were removed:
– Acronis Extended Capacity Manager
– Trim SSD
– Backup file conversion from the .tib format to .vhd, and vice versa
– Disk Editor
– Boot Sequence Manager
– File Shredder
– Import and export of backup settings
– Mail backup
System requirements and supported media
Acronis True Image 2015 requires the following hardware:
• Processor Pentium 1 GHz.
• 1 GB RAM.
• 1.5 GB of free space on a hard disk.
• CD-RW/DVD-RW drive or USB flash drive for bootable media creation.
• Screen resolution is 1152 x 720.
• Mouse or other pointing device (recommended).
Acronis True Image 2015 has been tested on the following operating systems:
• Windows XP SP3
• Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
• Windows 8 (all editions)
• Windows 8.1 (all editions)
Release Notes for Acronis True Image 2015 Update 1
Release date: November 27, 2014
• Online backup of Entire PC was improved: it is now possible to exclude files that are already protected by other applications.
• The Account and License tabs were merged to create a better user experience. All information about serial number and cloud subscription is in one place.
• Operations with backup, like edit or removal, can now be performed by right-clicking in the backup list.
• Backup status notifications now appear with a new design and are available by clicking on the status icon.
• Online backup has a new option: users can select the data center where the backup will be stored.
List of fixed issues
• The Port and Encryption fields are missing in email notification settings.
• Japanese characters are displayed incorrectly under bootable media based on WinPE 5.0.
• The Clone feature is not available after purchase of the full version. A restart of Acronis True Image is required.
• Acronis True Image window has incorrect size on a 27″ monitor with 2560×1440 resolution.
• On the Backup tab, the red badge doesn’t disappear after the failed backup is deleted.
• An incorrect error message appears when trying to recover files from a disconnected drive.
• In WinPE media builder, the link to Windows 8.1 ADK leads to Windows 8.0 ADK.
List of known issues
• It is not possible to create a bootable media in Acronis True Image with an Acronis Disk Director component in it.
• If, during backup to a USB drive, you remove the destination, the incomplete backup version will not be removed.
• It is not possible to delete a long path in the Backup Exclusion window.
• In the Notification area, the Acronis icon does not display the name of the backup, from which the recovery is being performed.
• After an online backup is paused, the Delete button is not available for this backup for 3-5 seconds.
Acronis True Image 2015 18.0 Build 6525 RePack by KpoJIuK [En / Pre-Activated]
Acronis True Image Home 2015 18 Build 6525
Acronis True Image Home 2015 18 Build 6525 BootCD
Acronis True Image Home 2015 18 Build 6525 Media Addon